• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... futuristic-science fiction cities and space colonies

Started by Terring7, March 28, 2010, 09:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

apeguy

Awesome. :) I like the idea of having a huge forest inside the Terra Dome. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

j-dub

For some reason, I think of that as a mass relay jump instead of a space station, but IDK why.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

Need more space? Look to the heavens! Skynet is a network of floating buildings that creates a whole antigravity city. Those buildings are in fact floating arcologies, with roads, apartments, parks, civic services e.t.c.. They can also attached by taller buildings to create vertical bridges.

Skynet, the future of construction ;D

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Dantes

Hello dear Friends

I was looking for variety and built a settlement on a small map. The year 2301 the big disaster has occurred and is the global use of nuclear weapons, the earth into a nuclear winter.

I hope soon to return time and have health Totori to continue working.

1. Overview day

2.Overview night

3.Heat pump plant

4.Fusionpower plant

5.Right: the Senate building on the left above the headquarters of the industrial monopolists IAR

8. RG = Refugeegouverment, the new World Government after the global nuclear War

9. The Chruch of the Starsring   :P

Dedicated to my little brother Art128 and the greek-poor alien Terring  $%#Ninj2

Evillions8

Sorry for the image quality on this one, but here goes!

I recently got back to building Sci-Fi cities.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

mike3775

Are those buildings made out of cassette tapes Terring?   ;D

Terring7

It's modular architecture. The buildings are made by parts that can assemble with many ways. It's like a 3D puzzle, without "right" and "wrong" solutions. The buildings can upgraded by adding or removing parts. Living buildings, no more grey ugly dead structures.

The Choice is Ours
---

mike3775

Yeah I have seen a few concepts of that, just some of the buildings in your city(the multi colored ones) from the sides, look just like the houses I used to make playing with my matchbox cars using cassette tapes for the houses  :)

Terring7

Oh, you mean the container buildings ;D

(To make my toy city for my MicroMachines, I used cookies boxes and empty bottles. Ah, my first Simcity :) )
The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

More in my mayor diary :)

The Choice is Ours
---

LordCarbuncle

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---