• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Who are you? A bunch of geometrical urban idealists?  $%Grinno$%
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Terring7

It's seems that nobody took the references :(

Onirosanti is a city with a name inspired by Magnasanti and a layout based on Mega-Region. My challenge here is to build a futuristic metropolis without being too dystopian though. And here is some progress. The final product will have plenty of parks, rewards, landmarks and tram lines.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

A new small town I'm working on, named Mermaid Town. The challenge here is to build a city that follows the landscape of its area and still provides as many amenities as possible with the lowest environmental footprint possible. This means no power plants based on fossil fuel, few to no low-tech industries, no out-of-place layouts, as many parks and mass transit options as possible, and no excessive terraforming. Obviously there is a lot of work to be done.

The Choice is Ours
---

josh6

Here is  custom ferry terminal

xxdita

I don't think anyone's interested in pics of what I do with PIMX, but I have just updated SG Residentials Vol3 to fix a minor issue with a building style OG.

https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1046

As the only affected building could never grow in the first place, there is no need to demolish anything. And as I do not have the BSC image files for a proper installer, it is simply in a zip with the suggested install path of SimGoober/Residentials. I've used the same filenames as the original, so if you've kept this path, it will simply overwrite the original file.

Durfsurn

Current Region Project - currently at ~255,000 pop, this is a snapshot of the South-West corner of the region.

Justis

Interesting idea and interesting layout all

Citynut607

Here is my current region I have been working on. Its about a year in the making. This is metro area #1 of two.
Come visit New Humboldt!
New Humboldt

Ernestmaxis

art128

Just finished working on the nuclear power plant of my region. Here are some overview shots.

Main inspiration for it include Kashiwazaki-Kariwa, Fukushima Daini and Higashidori.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kbieniu7

Great to see some in-game building by you, Arthur!  :thumbsup: Nice power plant, I almost forgot how is it to build high-scale complexes in SimCity  :-[
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

A little more teaser of what's the come when I decide it's time to start my new MD....

Props & Texture Catalog

N1_2888

Yesterday I (more or less) finished reworking the Sacré-Coeur site in my city Lutetia Nova Dextra:

More pictures at simforum.de!

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Wiimeiser

Interesting staircases... What are they, exactly?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

N1_2888

Quote from: Wiimeiser on December 11, 2021, 12:43:09 AM
Interesting staircases... What are they, exactly?
New BATs that probably will be published around the 24th of December.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Ulisse Wolf

Today I did some experiments with Reshade......

Ulisse Wolf

DOWNTOWN SARASOTA

I finally completed the city I built during my Twitch streaming sessions. This city is approaching the milestone of 3 million inhabitants

art128

3 million in a single tile? That's a lot. &apls

Props & Texture Catalog