• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Nice update, some lovely pictures.
I'm not really a fan of the night pictures tho, the darknite buildings don't really fit well. Otherwise, excellent work on the urban and the rural. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Your parks like them very much! Your w2w streets form a wonderful atmosphere and the small industrial area is a successful commercial area! Every picture I have to look three times, again and again I discover new details!

c.p.

Very nice :thumbsup:  I like the plazas in the city (especially 31.8), and also Salvia, which transitions nicely to natural areas and farmland.

Nanami

Another nice update.. it does looks very good with Gobias mod (which for somehow is looks better than before just IMO).

ユミーちゃん

You really do know how to build European style cities! They are eye popping and incredibly detailed! Keep up the wonderful and talented work! 日本からこんにちはを言って!

Fasan

Beautiful pictures!  :thumbsup:
Your landscaping your cities is just tip and just as good!
Because I like to look down and let me work this work.

Vizoria

&apls &apls &apls

I'm clapping like a retard because there is just too much Mediterranean and LE awesomeness here!

romualdillo

Hmmm, let's see... What could I criticize??... Nothing!!! Great job!!!  &apls  I like your city squares very much!!!

knapp

Unfortunately, I haven't been here for long time - time is scarce...
But I'm glad to see Eloaria still active and looking better than ever.  I enjoy this mediterranean landscape very much, especially because this is also part of my home region (my father comes from South of France). Seeing Your pictures makes me feel like I'm on holidays. Thanks for sharing  :)
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Yan077

Shame on me, I follow (in hiden mode ;D) your CJ for a while but I've not posted yet...

I'm very sorry, because it's magnificient, I'm absolutely fond of your nature mediterranean pictures, in particular those looks like Toscane !

Crazy work for a crazy result my friend !  &apls &apls &apls

Yann :thumbsup:

benedict

Congratulations, your MD made it to number one on BTT for the week ending 15 January.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Kergelen

Hi! :)

Ten months since last update...

After a long, long time I've finished the main marina of Merkine and its surroundings. Marina was in my first city and regions plans but I spend my time with another projects, so from the firsts plans to the end of the marina has passed about... three years ::). Today I bring some pictures and the desire to rebirth Eloaria after some months of inactivity.
Unfortunately, most Eloaria's pictures have been deleted by Imageshak :(   >:(. But I don't want my work to be lost so little by little I'm reuploading all pictures to photobucket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies

Quote from: Shark7 on January 08, 2015, 12:43:46 PM
Again your landscaping is superb.  You really have an eye for the nature stuff in game, and make it flow seamlessly into your towns and cities.  The farms look like they just fell perfectly into place.

I realize you take a lot of time getting it right, it shows.  :thumbsup:

And seeing what can be done shows me that I should take a little more time with my own cities.  :-[

Thanks Shark! I thinks nature and cities are connected and I enjoy making transitions.

Quote from: Gugu3 on January 09, 2015, 02:31:36 AM
Very nice pictures as always! &apls &apls

Looking good with Gobias mod :P

Thanks Gugu! I'm still not convinced with the sidewalk mod, maynly because is not uniform but I'm using it anyway.

Quote from: art128 on January 09, 2015, 04:03:48 AM
Nice update, some lovely pictures.
I'm not really a fan of the night pictures tho, the darknite buildings don't really fit well. Otherwise, excellent work on the urban and the rural. :)

:D I know those night pictures wasn't very good. Well, I should improve my night shoots. Thanks for commenting!

Quote from: Dantes on January 09, 2015, 08:59:24 AM
Your parks like them very much! Your w2w streets form a wonderful atmosphere and the small industrial area is a successful commercial area! Every picture I have to look three times, again and again I discover new details!

Glad you like the parks. Thanks! :)

Quote from: c.p. on January 09, 2015, 09:17:58 AM
Very nice :thumbsup:  I like the plazas in the city (especially 31.8), and also Salvia, which transitions nicely to natural areas and farmland.

Thanks! Transitions from natural to city is one of the things I enjoy to do in SC4. :)

Quote from: Kisa Atsuko on January 10, 2015, 07:47:12 AM
Another nice update.. it does looks very good with Gobias mod (which for somehow is looks better than before just IMO).

Glad you like the changes in sidewalk mod. Are you still playing Sc4?

Quote from: ユミーちゃん on January 10, 2015, 01:36:28 PM
You really do know how to build European style cities! They are eye popping and incredibly detailed! Keep up the wonderful and talented work! 日本からこんにちはを言って!

Thanks a lot!

Quote from: Vizoria on January 11, 2015, 08:03:25 AM
&apls &apls &apls

I'm clapping like a retard because there is just too much Mediterranean and LE awesomeness here!

Thaks a lot Vizoria! I like to lot some stuff to personalize my cities. :thumbsup:

Quote from: Fasan on January 11, 2015, 07:43:14 AM
Beautiful pictures!  :thumbsup:
Your landscaping your cities is just tip and just as good!
Because I like to look down and let me work this work.

Thanks Fasan :)Glad you like my landscaping!

Quote from: romualdillo on January 11, 2015, 12:15:34 PM
Hmmm, let's see... What could I criticize??... Nothing!!! Great job!!!  &apls  I like your city squares very much!!!

Thanks romu! Glad you like city squares. Keep up your nice batting work!

Quote from: knapp on January 21, 2015, 02:37:25 AM
Unfortunately, I haven't been here for long time - time is scarce...
But I'm glad to see Eloaria still active and looking better than ever.  I enjoy this mediterranean landscape very much, especially because this is also part of my home region (my father comes from South of France). Seeing Your pictures makes me feel like I'm on holidays. Thanks for sharing  :)

I aprecciate your comment Knapp. I also didn't have a lot of time last months, but I'm want to restart my sc4 activity again. Hope to see you here from time to time :)

Quote from: Yan077 on January 28, 2015, 02:58:29 PM
Shame on me, I follow (in hiden mode ;D) your CJ for a while but I've not posted yet...

I'm very sorry, because it's magnificient, I'm absolutely fond of your nature mediterranean pictures, in particular those looks like Toscane !

Crazy work for a crazy result my friend !  &apls &apls &apls

Yann :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Mediterranean master :) Glad you like it

Quote from: benedict on February 16, 2015, 02:21:49 PM
Congratulations, your MD made it to number one on BTT for the week ending 15 January.

Thanks Ben!! First time my MD was number one which is an honour. Thanks again :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Fantastic job with the area around the harbor here  &apls  All the details seem excellently planned and the use of walls very well done. Great to see Eloaria return!!

Girafe

I really like the way you have done the small beach, especially the transition with the rocks and little stairs  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

manga rivotra

The Marina of Merkine is actually very accomplished!  &apls &apls &apls
The beach is beautiful indeed, and the development of the marina and the city is excellent.
I love the last 2 pictures which you very well manage the empty spaces, and carefully chosen buildings.

art128

The marine is very well done. The little beach just next to it is cute.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Themistokles

The palm-lined walkway in the middle of the road is so typical of Mediterranean cities :thumbsup:
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

romualdillo

The marina and the cruise harbour look very good!! I like the artificial? beach and its surroundings.  &apls
I think the city totally looks like a little Barcelona. The palm lined avenues with modern architecture, and the promenade near the harbour remind me of Avinguda Diagonal and Passeig de Colom. Even the harbour shape is similar...

kelis

It looks really Spanish !! I like it my friend. Nice to see you back  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Gugu3