• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Republic of Jersey : City States

Started by Nexis4Jersey, July 03, 2009, 02:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexis4Jersey

Welcome to my Second MD.  &hlp  This MD will have Different City States in my Large all-Small Square Region.  Your probably wondering why all Small Squares right?  Well Large Squares take too long to load on my computer , i also get bored with them fast.  Medium Squares I'm taking a break from them for a while.   Small Squares are fast and easy to build and design a city for myself.  As we go along in this MD , you will see different types of city designs i thought of , sometimes you'll see the same buildings , but in a different arrangement.  so lets Start off with our first of many Cities.

Township of Kensington

Population : 7,740

City Overview

Entrance & beginning of I-300

Sobo Square

Shopping Places

Some nice Residential areas in Kensington

Coming up next is City of Lavai

Thats all for now i hope you enjoyed my Introduction , there may be a possible City Showcase Video for Kensington so stay tuned for info on that, have a great rest of Your Day everybody!

~Corey Best

Glowbal

Looking good, although I'm not a fan of small city tiles myself. I prefer the large once. :P

Good luck, I will keep following this MD, and place my comment every while. :thumbsup:

calibanX

Very nice work. I like the close-up shots. The star field reminds me of the movie Dark City. I'm looking forward to seeing the city of Lavai.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

nedalezz

Ohh, city of Lavai looks hot! Cant wait to see it.

Nexis4Jersey

Replies
Thankyou all for your kind Comments now for a Youtube City Showcase Video , includes East Lavai City & a new preview to Lavai City CBD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzpn9qqXPE

* note to admin , can you make my youtube box appear i can't and i tried the tutorial  ()what()

darraghf

I don't seem to be able to do it with that video, although I can with another video. I don't know what's wrong.

Great video anyway.
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Pat

Hey Corey great to see you MD'ing again!! Very great start here and I cant wait till the next update.... BTW if you want to post the video here showing on the forums follow this [linkie]

edit I see you tried the tut already my bad... Anyways corey here you go bud!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/uzzpn9qqXPE&hl=en&fs=1

Hey Corey,
I see what you did wrong is that you tried to link it and not use the flash player button... When posting the video you need the embed code and then use the flash button that looks like the pin wheel.. Then you need to set the size to 425,344 and if you gotten it right the video will appear here on the forum...

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tomas Neto

Yeah, nice video!!! Fantastic images and great city!!!

Earth quake

Excellent update, I really love the Overview.

Pat: nice Video. :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Vivian that was Corey's Video there that he did... I was just posting it into the forums for him...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Great start so far Corey.
I look forward to what you have next for us.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Nexis4Jersey

Replies
rooker1: Thanks for dropping by.
Pat : Thanks for posting my video , i will have to reread the tutorial closely
Earth quake :Thanks for stopping by , I'm glad you liked my video!
Tomas Neto : Thankyou.
darraghf : Thankyou

Heres a Small Update Everybody, heading south on the Hwy 300 Corridor , South of Lavai City, we head into the Elk Ridge Area, a Mountain Ridge Range that run almost 70% of my region East to West.

Elk Ridge
Population 18,000

Thats all for now, i hoped you enjoyed!

~Corey Best

rooker1

Hmmm....that's a huge mountain.  I got nothin else.  :P Actually can I get a close up of that interchange on the left side of the mountain....huge mountain.

Later Corey,
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Corey wow that is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig Mountain there for sure!!! Talk about being cut off lol

evertonforever1

JE BUS that is a big mountain.... hehe. 

VERY cool raised rail!!!!!!!!!

Nexis4Jersey

Replies
evertonforever1: Thankyou
Pat: The Second Half is coming up , in the coming weeks  :D
rooker1: i will go back and take close up's :D

Teaser for my up coming update
             The Twisted Turns of Robin Township Many Highways  :)

Stayed tune for more , in the coming Days

~Corey Best

rooker1

"The Twisted Turns of Robin Township Many Highways"

I like that.  Very coll Corey.

Call me Robin, please.

Tomas Neto

Nexis4Jersey

Thankyou you two
Robin Township
Population: 4,500

Hope you enjoyed , stay tuned for more !

~Corey Best

Vegantor

great md i rarely seen skyscrapers anyway good suburb