• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Endora

Started by antimonycat, February 09, 2009, 01:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

you never fail to inspire awe.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Sciurus

What can say??!!
EXCELLENT, JUST EXCELLENT!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

FrankU

This is really flabbergasting!
I hope someone will find my jaw, because it must be somewhere else now, and I myself have fainted......

newsimaddict

Absolutely amazing work here.
Well done and beautiful photoshopping efforts - looks seemless as many others have said.

Looking forward to what you have planned next!

nedalezz

What a perfect combination - the eye for building extremely realistic cities with photoshopping ability second to none. That is the deadliest combination, and the end result is obviously a truly revolutionary MD of which, in its own genre, has never been seen before.

The naval base is a spectacular site, and with the added effects of photoshop, becomes an instant classic in terms of pictures.

The storyline...such intrigue, completely captures the imagination and really has you feeling that you are reading a book.

10/10!

io_bg

Wow, I just don't know what to say, I'm speechless! &apls &apls &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

alfadriver12345

The most amazing aspect of this MD is that its like an alternative reality of Earth history  &scl().A fantastic mixture of Victorian,Art Nouveau & Art Deco styles.                            Will this MD evolve into a warlike story  %BUd% ? Will Endora embark on an empire building future ? In anticipation I'll wait & see?!?!?!?

CabraBuitre

It's pretty much impossible to tell where SC4 ends and the photoshopping begins.  It makes me wonder which of the amazing things we're seeing are part of your secret SC4 stash and what's photoshop!

Would you be willing (even if it was in a different thread) to show some before and after pictures, one with regular SC4 and one with the photoshopping?

Keep up the great work!

Check out Abelfarei!

baconrocky

Congratulations on being the first Mayor Diary I read entirely. This is seriously amazing, and your use of imagery and your sense of imagination is awesome! i feel like i am watching a movie or reading a comic! Can't wait to see what it next!

planetechef

Well, Cabrabruite just said before me, it's funny to try to find the SC4 bats beside the photoshopping stuff, i agree with you when you said early then your MD could let people said then it's not really anymore at this point the game, but it's so unique and so beautifull then i think he doesn't mather & some of your pictures, let's said, thoses with the less photoshopping work  :P should be on the picture competition hall of fame, i can imagine with this amount of work, why it will be difficult to push your MD on the next level, so anyway, congrats on this new fantastic update and i hope some many more will follow.
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Engorn

This is... a... this is... Damn, there aren't any words to describe it. Maybe only one gesture...

Everything you do with your MD is amazing, the atmosphere, the story, etc. As I said before (and I will never stop saying), I love this MD, I think it's my favourite (damn, I love it more than my own MD :D ). But today I have a little "critic" to you. Maybe you should put a shadow or something in some texts, like on the description of the Tiamat. Some words are hard to read due the background picture. If the colors of the picture are light and the letters are white, is difficult to read. ;) Apart of that, the rest is stunning.

kwakelaar

This is another fantastic looking update, and with little text you have been able to create an atmosphere of happy decadence and fear for the future. The images speak for themselves.

art128

What do you want us to say ?  $%Grinno$% It's simply amazing ! The photoshop works you made are stunning !  &apls

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

warconstruct

very beautiful job  &apls
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

ecoba

Wow, this is absolutely amazing, my friend. You've shown us some excellent pictures of your beautifully crafted city. Your work is simply impeccable, and I really can't wait to see what happens next. The storyline that you've presented us with in this update is really an interesting twist, I wonder what will happen next...

Ethan   :)

kimcar

:o &apls &apls Wonderfull once again. One of the best MD ever. You always bring innovation in your pics. What i mean by the images is , for have the right size of the boats or thanks or anythings that you put in your MD you are lucky to find one to fit with Simcity building sizes . Hope i`m clear ;D

Yan077

I dont 'understand how you make this... How is it possible ?  :o
You're a true artist, unbelievable work  &apls &apls &apls &apls

marsh

Amazing photoshopping again!  &apls I love the parade pics. For some reason I really like that cat float  :P

,marsh

Battlecat

Wow, I'm at a loss for words after seeing this update!  Everything fits together so nicely, and the art is a great bonus touch.  Have to say, my favorite today is the port with those amazing looking battleships! 

n_wilson

I am simply speechless. What a wonderful work!
Visit my SC4 Blog: GRUNEN.de.

Entry #8 - Baby round round - now published! (25.8.)
(bilingual: English and/und Deutsch)