• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

kimcar

Badsim : No offense my friend.  ;)

Zniehadajet : Thank you very much . As for how many days you will need to go through to all the park , i will suggest you to take two week at least  $%Grinno$%

rooker1 : Thank you for your nice feedback. Me too those park keep me happy . I guest we still have young heart  ;D

Ralph : Thank you

So welcome to the last part of Funtasia SeaWorld

In this part , i tried to recreate a place for that we can see some different species in their naturel habitat Have a nice visit.

We start with the acces of Pegadyne Oceanographic Institute , a small seaport and some boutique

A small overview

Some stairs for keep your legs stronger  ;D

The Pegadyne Institute

Different pics of the seaport

A boat tour , for people who want to see whales, dolphins etc..

Different pics

That was the last pic of this Park. Hope you still like it . Waitig for feedback. Next step Rides and Coasters . I rename it The Thrill Zone See u  ;)

dedgren

Wow!  That's the first placement of Pegadyne that has ever worked for me.  I've played with it and given up.  Fantastic job- it really works the way you've envisioned it.  The onbe thing I'd do (and I'm really picking at nits here) is may the waterway entrances the same width.  The one "two-stanchion" railroad bridge (another thing I've never been able to make work composition-wise) is great- the other looks off because of the skewed location of its support.

This is amazing stuff, kimcar.  FUNTASIA is breaking new ground here, and it's a pleasure to be around to watch.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Excellently done. That is the first time I have seen the Institute tied into its surroundings so well. This continues to be a joy to look at.

Pat

OMG WOW KimCar i cant belive that i missed your verrrrrry verry wonderful MD my goodness
to put it simple it's sooooooooo mouth watering  &apls &apls &apls - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Wow, you just keep continuing to impress me! Like I said in an earlier post, I love those bridges that you placed and the Pegadyne Institute looks great, too! Like David pointed out, it actually seems to fit in with everything else. Great work!

Heinz

that's two weeks of bliss then. super update! i love the amphibious(sp?) school lol! wow.  :thumbsup: will be checking in for the next update! super park!  &apls

Badsim

Hi my friend ,

Good work once more . Nice to see this superb BAT (Pegasus 'institut ) again . The "fururistic " bridges fit well with it . I see you use a lot of static personages ... ( What a patiente ... ;) ) , that's right  that they add variety and colours , personally I rather prefer to use Randomwalks props ... with an egoist point of view ; the game is more alive for myself ... :P

I can feel that with the next update , "strong feelings" are coming ... :D

See you next . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

excellent work !!!

emilin

Well, that is officially among the weirdest things I ever saw. It looks so misplaced and still so cool at the same time. I LOVE it! &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Fred_Ginger

Hi Kimcar, as usual you have done a wonderful job showcasing various creators!  I'm particularly impressed with the use of Peg's institute and seaport village!  Just one small complaint, after I walk down all those stairs, who's going to help me get back up? :D
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

NikNik

Great sue of that early PEG lot.

Ah a boat for whale watching. Now that is still a dream for me (if only I wasn't so subject tos easickness).

Great stuff, only the last 3 pics I could not see anymore.

Nik-Nik

rooker1

Great work with Peg's docks and stuff.  I think it looks awesome once again.  Very well done.
:thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Very great pictures of the Funtasia Seaworld! :thumbsup:

oldrogue

Incredible....that is probably...no ...it IS the single best area I think I have ever seen in SC4.....so much thought and time   and everything works so beautifully......

I wish I wore a hat, then I could tip it to you.... :thumbsup: &apls &apls :thumbsup:
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

kimcar

Hello dear Mayors. Sorry for reply lately. I was working on a night shift and too less time for play so... i  don`t gonna do an update this week ( lots not complete ). Even if i like the lots of the MAPP team , i decide to play a bit with them ..and more  ;)

Replies :

Dedgren : Thank you my friend for your comment. You should not given up for the Pegadyne Institute. I`m sure you can fit it in your nice work. As for the waterway entrance , i tried to get the same width , but i don`t know why but it dosen`t work . But thanks for the tips.

threestooges : Thanks for your nice comment

patfireghtr : Thanks so much. Hope you gonna come back.

thundercrack83 : Thank you . Glad you like the pics . I`m very happy to have a place to use it.

zniehadajet : Thanks a lot . Glad you enjoy

Badsim : Thanks my friend . Me too i like the Pegadyne lots very much. As for the static people you`re right . I play with them for add color and variety. But i use the randomwalk props too. Btw i found that too bad that they have no more the fair one no more .

Antoine : Thanks mate

emilin : I gonna try to be weirder Lol . Thanks

Fred_Ginger : Stay there . I`m comming to help you . :D Thanks to still comming

Nik-Nik :Hope your dream come true. Hope you can see the pic now , and thanks for your reply.

rooker1: Thanks my friend

bat : Thanks you too.

oldrogue : Thanks a lot for those compliments . It`s too much honor  &ops

Hope to see you to the next . Take care and have fun.

rooker1

It's a very gloomy day outside where I live.  I was really hoping for some pics this morning.  Oh well, i'll be back soon.
::)
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

Congrats, kimcar!  FUNTASIA - what a ride!
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kimcar

rooker : I feel sorry my friend that i can`t show you some pics.

dedgren : Thanks for this award. It`s appreciate.

Ok RL keep me busymore that i want ;D But i`m not gonna complain . Sorry for update , but still work to do but i`m working on it . Take care and see you soon.

Fred_Ginger

Take all the time you need Kimcar, we'll still be here waiting for our update! :thumbsup:
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies