• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Really nice work! Thank you for sharing. Your BATs have some kind of unique touch.  &apls

c.p.

These are all great.  The buildings and the lots too :thumbsup:

mattb325

Thanks everyone...it appears there are quite a number of bats I had forgotten about.

Here's another previously unseen one:

A little mid-century office building from old LA (long since demolished). Available here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3525

Tyberius06

Thank you very much to sharing this and the previous ones as well! They are very nice! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

praiodan

So many wonderful new (old) buildings! Fantastic you did finish and release them by now.  :thumbsup: I wonder what you still have in stock.  $%Grinno$%

Simcoug

Quote from: mattb325 on May 13, 2017, 06:18:00 PM
Another one (which I don't think I've shown before...I believe Simcoug or IDS posted a picture of it on Simtrop, but at any rate is one of the many Bats sitting around in my plugins)
Ha!  I was joking with IDS with that picture ages ago.  I never expected it to actually become a reality.  Thank you Matt!  This is awesome.   :bnn:

bombardiere

Wow! :D You are really pushing those out. :D

My favourite is the Minnesota Hall, but I can find use for all. ;) I-HT is allways useful thanks. I like that round hanger one most. And that final office building is very good. It is so anonymous that it could fit in almost any city. :)

mattb325

Thanks everyone...simcoug....you never know just what might be an inspiration  ::)

Todays offering: another unseen one, it is a set of 9 modern sound barrier configurations.

They are available here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31622-modern-sound-barriers/

Vizoria

Are the ground textures fully transparent or half-transparent half-textured?

Good looking walls by the way!

mattb325

They are fully transparent...the water bug makes me  :'(

Simcoug

Walls are fun because they can be re-purposed in so many different ways.  Maybe a private courtyard in a commercial complex or something.  They would also fit right in with your modern I-HT buildings... Thanks for sharing these!  :thumbsup:

mattb325

Another one which I can't remember if I've shown before  ()what():

Available here:

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31627-europa-house/

mattb325

mattb325

art128

I don't think you've shown it here before. At least I don't have any recollection of it.
Thanks for these three buildings. Much appreciated!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Hello Matt! Your buildings are so impressive! I like your fantastic works everytime!

c.p.

Nice :thumbsup:  The First Federal building is especially sharp.  It looks like the interior furniture was actually modelled. :o

Vizoria

What brilliant buildings!

mattb325

Thanks all

I did a small amount of modelling for the interiors of the First Federal - whenever anything is angled at 45 degrees, the windows become really transparent, so I added a few textured boxes based on the old prepo floor texture that has been doing the rounds for about 10 years in the corners on every other floor to give that illusion.

Another offering for the UK set (although this sort of building is seen elsewhere around the world). Not sure if I've shown this before either.

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31645-quay-house/

Ernestmaxis

When you post an upload it is always great! You have some amazing skills