• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your .......... videos

Started by paroch, August 30, 2008, 12:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tag_one

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

frdrcklim

Was that your voice pat? If that's you, you're the first guy here that i know of in sc4d whom I actually heard ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

yuppers that be my voice there as well if you go Here [linkie] for the SC4 Devotions Podcast... The episode up now is actualy the second episode and if you play it forward to the end you will get the start of the first episode at the end of the second one....

tag_one

As you want me to post and not to lurk I say great video and wonderful river Pat  :thumbsup: :D

frdrcklim

I'll check it out with in the week  ;D

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

paroch

Hey that's great work Pat - your vids are legendary.  And yes, it is a nice change to actually hear a REAL voice!  And you have a such a great radio voice too.

The river really does look fantastic and you can see the work that went into it for sure.

Thanks for sharing it here.

LoneRanger

You sure have a great radio voice Pat, I vote for you for a own radiostation in GTA5.  :D
No seriously, I enjoyed this vid as I enjoyed the first podcast.  :)

Pat

LoL now I just gone and stolen the show I am sorry Paul that wasnt what I was trying to do  :D  $%Grinno$%  ::) Or was I lol hehehee.... Paul it is you that has the best Video's with the canals and the GLR!!! 

Thank you LoneRanger, In fact I do work for a radio station too... I just dont have any real air time yet but next year it is coming cause my boss did hear my side project whoopsie lol....

frdrcklim

lol Pat. Things are turning swell for you. Did you hear about the celestial smiley where Mars, Jupiter and the moon formed a smiley face about two days ago? It must be smiling at you because they say it brings good luck  ;D

Yep, I still got it.

nerdly_dood

Quote from: frdrcklim on December 03, 2008, 05:28:04 PM
lol Pat. Things are turning swell for you. Did you hear about the celestial smiley where Mars, Jupiter and the moon formed a smiley face about two days ago? It must be smiling at you because they say it brings good luck  ;D

That was Venus. $%Grinno$%
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

frdrcklim

Uhhh... yeah. I seem to have gotten them mixed up :-[

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

ahh shucks I still feel good to know that the planets where smilling on little ole me lol....

frdrcklim

Just finished this one. Another short vid. Enjoy ;D.

http://www.youtube.com/v/NuXPUG0WJbk

Happy New Year ;D.

Yep, I still got it.

j-dub

Great work :thumbsup: For something short, looks like it took time to edit.

frdrcklim

Actually, the editing part is pretty okay to do, if not fun :). What takes me very long is the actually filming the video clips ;).

Yep, I still got it.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

paroch

Hey frdrcklim - great video there - that is really well put together - would make a nice alternative opening to the actual game!

Schulmanator - I followed the link but none of the multimedia links worked, so was unable to view them  &mmm