• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

That looks great Meldolion &apls It looks very cool with the night lights :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Yoman

You took my advice AK, and look at that amazing port you came up with, just makes me  &apls. Now lets see some of Jeronij's ships get stuck in there  ;D

nedalezz

Here are a couple of shots from my ongoing CJ on Simtropolis, Levante. The first is of the seaport just constructed (small seaport for a small town!), and the second is a shot of Tanvelle Shores, the richest part of Southport, Levante.

keithsed

&apls

Love the Tanvelle Shores.  G

Great idea.

TheTeaCat

Nice, very nice indeed &apls
great technique :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

sebes

Wow, that must be a great area to live in and stroll on the beach just from your house  :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

excellent work that beach is amazing

Alfred.Jones

Excellent shoreline Nedalezz :thumbsup: I really like that :)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

That's a very nice looking high-wealth area!  I've been trying for the longest time to get an all-high-wealth res area somewhere in my city, but it never happens.  Only mid-wealth.  So you can't blame me for being a bit jealous at what you've been able to create  :thumbsup:.  Great job!
(Under Construction)

goin2chicago

nice job nedelezz. that high wealth beach area's really nice looking.

LP_Green

Hi there! Great seaports and shorelines guys! I really like them, nice work! ;)

Now, I'll show you mine, I called it Annis Port.

Hope you like it...

Rayden

Nice looking fishing harbour, I got try to do one as well sometime. Great job. ;)

sebes

How can we not like this? This is freakin'cool port LP! The last shot is just great  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

Very very nice work LP :thumbsup: I like the breakwater thing with the jeronij marine control tower :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Fairlane500

And how about a nice small-town fishing port?

LP_Green

Good one! Simple, but very great and realistic! ;) Great jobĀ  :thumbsup: