• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Welsh Province of New Rhodesia - Trixie Winning CJ

Started by 6underground, August 15, 2008, 09:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Congratulations, 6underground, and welcome to OSITM. I was thoroughly impressed the first time I saw your MD and anxiously await the next update!

Later...
Joan

Dark_Jedi06

Well deserved, there's no doubt about it. :thumbsup:

Congrats 6U, can't wait for the next update! :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...

Emperor Stormont

How simply fabulous.   &apls

Well deserved Gaz.....lets all await some uber sexy updates....  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

threeswept

kimcar

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Congrats for this award, 6underground!

And looking forward to the update you are working on! ;)

rooker1

Congratulations on the move to OSITM this month.
I am looking forward to see how you fill in the map as I like it very much.  The bay is very appealing to me.  I hope to see a lot of harbours and interesting industrial lots.
Good luck and I can't wait to see how you make this month special for us.
Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

6underground

IASA stands for International Aeronautics and Space Association.

It is an association of over 14 CJ nations, inspired by the brilliance of the U.S.A's NASA. It is in the honour of Buzz Aldrin, Armstrong, et al, that this updated is dedicated to. This update i suppose, is the first in SC4 history where multiple CJ's have come together to devise and support an international mission to land on the moon. Thus, the SCJU is the first Union into space and will be the first to land on the moon.

Guess who's speech that is ;)

IASA Astronauts at IASA Mission Command Press Meeting

The three chosen IASA astronauts for the Artemis 1 Mission, step outside Mission Control Room #1, to welcome the press to the press meeting about the launch.

Owen Scott takes a question from a Movian Reporter about the distance of travel between the Moon and Earth, and the launch from Calderwood.

Owen Scott demonstrates the systematic "break up" of Artemis I as it leaves Earth on a scale replica.

Marie Bunder explains the trajectory course and speed Artemis I will undertake less than 3 days away.

James Messeder shows Press and guests the IASA Astronaut suit, that each of them will be wearing to the moon, as well as other equipment to be used.

New Rhodesia City is the host of "IASA Mission Control" (which i plan on showcasing in an upcoming update), with a large sprawling complex of some 100 buildings, with a likeness of the Johnson Space Centre in Hoston, Texas, U.S.A

Some of the IASA fleet:

Owen - The Cruiseship is a real model, but unfinished. I plan on finishing it like my other 5 trillion BAT's, eventually. lol

Simpson - Thanks for the continued support my friend :) Merci

art128 - apologies for the delay, but its here now!

kimcar you're too kind my friend! aye, i understand about the BATting. :)

metasmurf - although I've been CJing New Rhodesia since 2004, this map is about, 1.5 years old. So some time. I'm a terrible perfectionist.

Stormont -  LOL - The CHEEK! hahah thanks pal.

Jmouse - Thankyou! Many a hour in LOTeditor with that one :(, but it's worth it at the end.

Rooker - Thanks for positive comment!

DJ -  Haha, well i was a bit sneaky basing it off one of the actual world wonders. :)

Greekman - I cannot remember for sure, the building, but it's on the stex, just type: "tower" and "highest rated" and you'll find it in no time. The gardens are my own LOTs, composed of beautiful props by debussy, BSC, Swi21 et all, just type in any of them in LOT editor and you should find some of their garden props. =]

Yoder Thanks for a great comment pal, indeed there is a terminal port not too far from the colossus on the same peninsular near a large car park, underground tunnel and modified monorail station. One the large tile area of the bay is complete i will be showcasing it, with a 2d map of course. :)

sciurus54 Cheers!

Bat I hope not to disappoint. :)

sebes - Get BATting!! :)

Thundercrack83 -  I wear it with pride !!

threeeswept ;)  I know, terribly bureaucratic!   :-\

To all -  Thanks for all the wonderful support!!

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

kimcar

&apls &apls Can`t beleive what i see. It`s only here ( almost $%Grinno$% ) that we can see different way to play this game . With your skill to bat and photoshop you gave us great stories . Thanks for sharig  :thumbsup:

Yoman

Care to show the other 4,999,999,999 BATs that aren't finished :P

In this update you've shown some top notch PSing and modeling, though I swear that rocket looks familiar :P

Dark_Jedi06

Phenomenal Sixu! :o

Such a jaw-dropping display of the prestige of both New Rhodesia and the SCJU. :thumbsup:
...this space to be filled soon...

dragonshardz

Looks great 6u and as I said @ the SCJU site, Marie Bunder is VERY attractive. but here I will say that she is NOTHING compared to your IASA shuttles!

~~Dragonshardz~~

Emperor Stormont

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

IASA and the SCJU continue to lead the SC4 World at innovation, progress and human endeavour. The IASA has firmly cemented itself at the most premier of all space agencies and has a glorious future.

Fantastic work gaz  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Jmouse

What an incredible update, 6underground! You do indeed possess amazing PS skills, and you know how to use them with a subtle hand to achieve striking results.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your talents emerge...
Joan

rooker1

Very interesting update. 
I remember when I was a little kid, I used to love everything space, rockets and planets.  ::) I thought I was going to be an astornaut.  :D
Anyways, I loved the update, it brought back some very fun memories.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sithlrd98

I just stopped by and all I can say is Wow!...Love the gardens, Can't believe the statue , and love the latest update.Wow!

Yoder7652

very interesting update...I love the press conference pics (in particular) and the blast site is very well done. So the launch site is in Calderwood? I just wondered since your graphics included NR's flag and it says NR at the top of each pic. Your photoshopping skills are top notch as are your batting skills (this reminds me of Jurassic Park). Looks like the IASA needs an international space station  :)

Simpson

Very interresting update my friend this is looking very good
I'm looking forward to the next update  ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

A brilliant update there, 6u! ;)
And the rocket station is looking beautiful, too! :thumbsup:
Awesome work on the pictures there, also the non sc4 ones!!! :thumbsup:
As always looking forward to the next update in your special month there... ;)