• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 30 Is Here!

Started by Tarkus, September 15, 2011, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrooge

Fantastic work, NAM Team!  Thank you for your hard work.   ;D :thumbsup:

bthersh

I was just thinking on my way home from work today that I have an evening to myself, and it would be awesome if the new NAM was out.  Then I thought, no, probably not, I don't want to get my hopes up....  And sure enough!!!

Haljackey

...And this marks the 30th time the NAM team has sparked joy and limitless creativity in the player's mind.

Without a doubt, the NAM is the best mod for SC4. Kudos to the team for keeping it updated, compatible and ever-expanding.

Give yourselves a pat on the back. You've outdone yourselves... again.
-Ryan (Haljackey)

metarvo

Well, I've been in the process of stopping to get ready to download the new NAM and everything that goes with it.  It's a good thing I don't really have any RL going right now, or I would probably have to shut that down.  ()stsfd()  Happy NAM Day 2011, NAMites and players.  You know, we really should get this designated as a worldwide holiday.  I'm looking forward to seeing what this DBE business is about, but what I'm really looking forward to now is getting all of the downloading done so I can start up my game.  Thank you, NAM team, for all of your hard work for free.

&apls &dance

Oh, and look at this:

Word spreads fast, doesn't it?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

sepen77

Wow... You guys really do love to surprise people!!
Been following NAM developement for a really long time, though I haven't posted much.
Doing my homework. Bored. Hey How about Facebook? No Notifications... Hey.. How.. About.. SC4D.... And then I started shouting cause the first place I go to every day at sc4d is the NAM Team forum and usually there is never anything new except a few technical questions. So what I saw just amazed me. Today was one of the most ordinary days of my life... until I saw the news of the NAM Release!!  :)

Happy NAM Day to us all, especially the NAM Team. You guys truly deserve alot more than just praises  &apls &apls &apls &apls
If the NAM Team, SC4D and Simcity in all could last all the way into the future, then The NAM Team IS THE FUTURE.
~ Sepen77

Kitsune

a thursday? the day before my monthly one on one with my manager? gezz, now I cant take a sick day ... oh well. And I'm looking forward to the DBE .... I have a few spots that could use that.
~ NAM Team Member

Mr10crossing

Just awesome NAM team. Tried out allt he 3 new versions, work great. Great job!  :thumbsup:
This is a great website. :)

itsacoaster

Ramona Brie

Yes! The 'dozers are headed throughout my regions for some construction!

I had a strange issue where I didn't select but got LHD and couldn't select any new content (AVE-6, RHW-3, etc.). Luckily a second install of NAM 30 fixed that and gave me the right RHD controller.

TiFlo

Nooooooooo!!!! Now I have to get back into SC4!!!

*Goes pouting under the table, while hugging the computer screen displaying the sc4devotion forum and calling it 'my Precious'*

Thanks guys  &apls  ;D

NCGAIO

:thumbsup:SIM CITY forever ...
&apls Only because of people like you to keep alive this ancient gem!
Congratulations for everything .. that the time to keep us all together simcity maniacs.

eggman111

I just wanted to post in here to say thank you to the whole team for working so hard on this. I've been looking forward to NAM v30 and the related plugins for a while now, and I'm sure it will be awesome!

rhwfanatic221

Alright it's out, now time to figure out all the new contraptions and stuff it has  ;) Great work to everyone who put this together and keep it up  &apls

skyscraper

woow, thank you for the new versions, really great  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

j-dub

I am a man of few words, but:

https://sites.google.com/site/jrp4sc4/_/rsrc/1316151969715/home/NAMdubbed30.jpg
Despite what you see, this actually is not doctored up that much, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. I never seen anyone do something like this before.

Terring7

Dear N.A.M. team, let me thank you for this:

And this:

But most important for this!

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Kratos360

I would like to thank you for this. :D :D :D

xannepan

GMT

thanks for screwing up my real life yet again  &apls
*fireing up sc4*

... really, it is. I swear.

Dino007

Finally  :thumbsup: &apls

What about smooth curves for OWR?
And when will be euro textures mod updated?
TIGR