• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

-M-'s LE Recreations and Alterations / M's LOT Studio (MLS)

Started by M4346, August 29, 2007, 06:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

OMG!  :o LOL!

Thanks!  ;D

I feel so special now :P

Thanks for all the help Barby, RippleJet and JPlumbley!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

Serkanner

Congrats for yet another successfull upload to the LEX ... I think we are finally getting somewhere.  &Thk/(

M4346

Thank you Pat, RippleJet (I feel even more special now :P) and Serkanner!  ;D

I realised that I have been neglecting you and the LE, and was kindly reminded of the LOTs and the LOTting last night by Barby - talk about no pressure!  $%Grinno$%

Despite my RL obligations and responsibilities, out of sheer guilt, I opened the LE last night and LOTted the Astoria Place.  ;D
I also base and overlay textured the remaining LOTs (with the Blue Tower and Angel's Creek being done, I think).

So, I'll try to get them finished as soon as possible... but not this weekend and definitely not next week.  ()sad()

Here are in-game previews of Astoria Place and the other lots with the base and overlay textures. Let me know what you think, please, so that I can improve on it.  ;D

R$15 Astoria Place

EDIT: I have to add that this is the first time ever that I have undertaken lotting a $ lot, Residential or Commercial. So this is rather new territory for me. :)
I also see a few obvious mistakes / errors on the lot, most notably on the back. The tree in the lower right corner 'cuts' into the building and the swing set is, well, a bit skew. :P I'll fix that.

R$14 Dakota Park

R$$15 Bosworth Heights

R$$$9 Atlantic Plaza

R$$$8 The Riviera

I forgot to take an in-game image of the R$11 Flatbush Residence.  &mmm I'll do that a.s.a.p.

Here's an over-view of the NDEX O'Neil CAM Condos!  ;D

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a weekend and two birthday parties to tend to.  :P
New Horizons Productions

jplumbley

Aww man!  I cannot see your pictures due to a filter block at work.  I guess I will have to take a look and see them later.  ::)
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Pat

WOW OMG -M- umm all i can say is stunning just stunning wow  &apls &apls i hope you had a great weekend and didnt get to drunk at the parties lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

Quote from: jplumbley on September 14, 2007, 05:13:35 AM
Aww man!  I cannot see your pictures due to a filter block at work.

Tough, jplumbley :P

I can see them, and I like the Astoria (once you've adjusted those couple of props)! :thumbsup:

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

M4346

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm glad you liked the LOTs, although I would have preferred a bit of constructive criticism. :P There is always opportunity for that now, as I have LOTted all the NDEX O'Neil Condos for the CAM.  ;D

I will be sending the files off to Barby for inspection and make it available to those who will be testing them, and if all's well they should be on the LEX within the next few days. :)

So, here's a look at the LOTs as they are now. I have fixed the few visual errors I saw after I took the in-game shots, and they should look a bit better now.

The set includes the following:

R$11 Flatbush Residence

I am rather proud of the choice of over-lay textures on this one.  ()stsfd()

R$14 Dakota Park

R$15 Astoria Place

R$$10 Angel's Creek
Show-cased earlier. It has remained unchanged.

R$$15 Bosworth Heights

R$$$8 The Riviera

R$$$9 Atlantic Plaza

R$$$ 9 The Blue Tower
Show-cased earlier. It has remained unchanged.

NOTE: Due to the seasonal and timed nature of some of the props they do not show up on the shots above, but rest assured there are trees where there are planters and there are people on the paths. ;D

So, I hope you like it, and if you don't, let me know!  :satisfied:

I'm going to start on the Readme for this one... Quite a task I tell you. :P
New Horizons Productions

dioangel

Most excellent update!!!  &apls &apls Can't wait to try them!  :thumbsup:

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

RippleJet

vester

Xiziz

Nice work there M, looking forward for the new batches enevitably coming :D

bixel

OMG those new lots look awesome!!! And they are CAMmed?? When will they be released??

M4346

Thank you all.  :thumbsup:

Bixel, they are NDEX original BATs that have been relotted and CAMified. So, yes, they are CAMmed, but they're not my BATs.
They have been uploaded to the Private Lex for testing and so forth and will be released in due course if everything is in order!   ;D
New Horizons Productions

dioangel

Badsim

Well ... it seems that you're currently finding your way Marius . I 'll probably never LotEdit for the community as I don't accept restrictions about dependancies - so my creativity -  but I have to say that your work at this angle is excellent ! I love especially how you "play" with overlays and how your use of flora props is sharp  . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

M4346

Thanks Badsim, that means a lot coming from you.  ;D

I've given the Moscow Red by SimFox a go, and here's the details:

Here are a few shots of the revised lots:

Right: Stage 13 and Left: Stage 9

Stage 13 Corner

Stage 9 Front

Stage 9 Corner Back

STATS: (as allocated / generated by the PIM-X)

R$$ Stage 9:

Lot size: 3 x 4 tiles
Building style(s): Building: Residential,Building: R$$,Style: Chicago,Style: New York,Style: Houston,Style: Euro, R$$ CAMeLOTs, R$$ CAMeLOT Stage 9
Growth stage: 9
Occupants: R-$ : 4931,R-$$ : 2723
Bulldoze cost: § 1727
Worth: § 71154
Construction Time: -84 days
Max. Fire Stage: 40
Power consumption: 37 MWh/month
Water consumption: 198 Gallons/month
Air pollution: 23 over 5 tiles
Water pollution: 11 over 6 tiles
Garbage pollution: 11 over 0 tiles

R$$ Stage 13:

Lot size: 3 x 2 tiles
Building style(s): Building: Residential,Building: R$$,Style: Chicago,Style: New York,Style: Houston,Style: Euro, R$$ CAMeLOTs, R$$ CAMeLOT Stage 12
Growth stage: 13
Occupants: R-$ : 5547,R-$$ : 3063
Bulldoze cost: § 1727
Worth: § 75988
Construction Time: -84 days
Max. Fire Stage: 40
Power consumption: 40 MWh/month
Water consumption: 211 Gallons/month
Air pollution: 24 over 5 tiles
Water pollution: 12 over 6 tiles
Garbage pollution: 12 over 0 tiles

There are four LOTs included, the above-mentioned Stage 9 & 13 LOTs each with a corner lot.

The dependencies, quite a few, with links in the README, are as follows:

* SimFox Moscow Red SC4Model
    * CAM Essentials
    * CAM Main Files
    * BSC MEGA Props – CP Vol01
    * BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01
    * BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol02
    * BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01
    * BSC MEGA Props – MJB Vol01
    * BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01
    * BSC MEGA Props – W2W Vol01
    * BSC Textures Vol01
    * BSC Textures Vol02
New Horizons Productions

dioangel