• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Thanks Krasner

Here is section C..

On another note I also made another mosaic roundabout base texture so that every one of the 3 sculptures has its own base.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Wow, Nick!

Really nice work on section C! :) And the mosaic texture also beautiful... :)  I love both of them! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

PaPa-J

These look outstanding!  The textures are incredible.  Thanks again for all that you do.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

manga rivotra

Yours sculptures are true jewels.  &apls &apls &apls And your Old train Park set look is wonderfull ! Thanks you for all this great work !    :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thank you!

Preliminary look in game. This is a test lot. Not the final.

WIP

This is SM2 The Toroid Tree I also have other uses for it.....wait and see.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

b22rian

This looks really great  :thumbsup:

Your playing a big role in carrying this game well into its 16 th year and beyond with all the quality content you put out, man !

Simmer2

Thanks Brian and everyone that liked!!

Just a slice of something long forsaken....

WIP alert!!

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Woow, Nick

Both the buildings and this WIP texture are looking really nice... am I assume correctly that this texture set is following the HD standard? Those grass textures are looking so alive...!
Beautiful work! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

PaPa-J

WOW! Love the abandoned rail, the grass is so real looking.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

fantozzi

Quote from: Simmer2 on July 22, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
SM2 DNA Sequence added to the roster....

Simmer2

The contrast between the ground texture and the sculpture in my opinion creates problems. the dark patterns of the ground interfere with the dark steel of the sculpture. Problem is: I like both - the ground pattern and the sculpture. I, personally, would make two different fillers from this one. The ground patterns demands a very simple structure -a column, a flower bouquet perhaps. The same with the twisted and filigree sculpture - it would need a quite plain ground, maybe a concrete socket.

To my impression I see two great idears packed into one here. Maybe too much for a single lot?

Thank you, Simmer2.

Simmer2

Thanks everyone!

@fantozzi.....WIP? I have made 8 different roundabout base texture and I also made 8 different sculptures. Once I got time I will choose the proper combos, thank you.

..and now here is a sneak peak of my latest project. I cannot stress enough about its WIP status.
There is a lot to do still.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Uh... That's big :) Lovelly buildings and I like the ground/rail textures. I like the details, how the grass and bushes overtake the rail tracks...
Keep up the good work, Nick! :)
This will be awesome! :)

- Tyberius

PaPa-J

Love those old steam engines, they look pretty sharp.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Simmer2

80% done.....

Still Work In Progress

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wow!
That crane is a nice addition Nick! :) I like how this is coming along.
Thanks for making it!

- Tyberius

Akallan

Just awesome! The quality of the BAT and textures is great!
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Kitsune

wow that puts the mega in megalot !
~ NAM Team Member

Jack_wilds

You and cycledogg -CP, have much in common with lotting skills... all your work fits in well with his work and the work of ? who did residential very we to that also works together...  it is all very well done...

Simmer2

Thanks everyone!!

This is the last pic dump. It is finally done, you will also find a few never before seen props (guess the ones).
This lot represents how a once thriving business which has fallen from its peak to just a shell and therefore its property has become abandoned. You can see a salvage crew grabbing all the metal they can get. Also other companies have taken over sections of the land and use it to park their equipment and materials.
Bear with me now.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Woow!
I love it! Beautiful work. I like a the little details the disappearing tracks under the grass and soil.
Ah, ok, you managed to sneak peak the doppler radar onto the picture nice one as the old cell tower on the first pic... :)
Really amazing work! :)

- Tyberius