• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardo69

Sorry to hear about loosing your Dad.

That was a wonderful memorial, I am sure he would like it.

Bernhard

ecoba

I'm so sorry, David.

Your memorial was amazing,

Ethan

pvarcoe

Very tough news David. My condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Nexis4Jersey

Sorry to hear about your dad passing  :'( ()sad()

~Corey

thundercrack83

David,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your father, my friend. Losing a loved one is always heartbreaking, but to lose your father is a loss that is especially hard. I know that it doesn't make things any less painful, but from your very touching tribute, your father lived a full and wonderful life.

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family, David. Take care of yourself, and remember that we're all here if you need us, my friend.

My deepest condolences,

Dustin

Ennedi

My deepest condolences David, my thoughts are with you and your family.

It is always a hard time when somebody beloved is passing, I know it very good too. Maybe the best thing we can do is to keep our warmest memories alive, and don't worry, but enjoy and appreciate everything our closest persons gave us.

My mother died when I was 12 (because of a cancer) and I stayed with my father. We often disagreed when I was a teenager, I was always independent and he had different vision of my future than me, but when I become adult and started studying, our relations were better and better, we had long discussions about life, philosophy and other things. He passed in 1991 when he was 61 years old (he was born a half year later than your Dad) because of a serious arteriosclerosis. Me and my wife took care about him last few months and it was a really hard time for us. Our biggest worry at that time was that we weren't able to help him. He passed too early, our situation improved a few years later and when we travelled across Europe we often talked about my dad. Me and my wife knew he would love to travel with us, and we would love to make his life more pleasant and peaceful. But this is life, and now we know we should make everything best for our beloved persons now. We never know when any of them will go away, and we don't know when we will go away.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sithlrd98

David,
I am just now getting around to seeing this.I have been away from here for a while , and the first place I came was 3RR. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Jayson

CaptCity

David,

Thanks for sharing those wonderful memories with us... Thoughts and prayers go to you and yours...

Captcity

frdrcklim

I share the same thoughts as those of others. Take care.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Darmok

David,
you were fortunate of living most of your life with your father, and I envy you for that, looks like he was a very good man.
I lost mine while I was young and there is not a day that I wonder how my life would have turned out had he been there.
So, while I sympathize with you and family for your loss, I can't help but think how blessed you were to have him with you for all those years. and I'm sure you cherish all those great memories.
I agree with Matt and Joan, you're his living testament and by your actions in your community you're celebrating his spirit.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Warmest regards
John and Nancy
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

Kokopelli

My prayers are with you and your family.

Bob

Connor

Haven't looked at 3RR for a few weeks and i did not expect to see such awful news.

Your father sounded like a great man and i am deeply sorry for your loss.

Good luck. Connor.

Albus of Garaway

I haven't been around in a while, but seeing this news has truly saddened me. My condolences go to you and your family.

BigSlark

3RR has been a very quiet place and I hope that the tasks involved with your father's passing are going as smoothly as possible, David.

Peace be with you,
Kevin

dedgren

A little 3RR teaser...

There's been a lot of talk about fords lately.  I thought I'd try my hand at one.

Thank you to all of you for the kind words and thoughts about my dad.  This is a special place.  And all of you are very, very special friends.

Onward!  It's going to be a busy month.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

adroman

AMAZING! That is top notch stuff!

I cannot wait to get that in my rural areas...

Also, welcome back!

Havva good one

Also, I got an excellent model for that boat you wanted... are you still interested in it?

EDITAbsolutely, my friend.  I'd love to see it, and what could be done with it.  Matt (threestooges) looked like he was making great progress, too. -DE
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

metarvo

It's good to see you getting back to 3RR, David.  It looks like 3RR will have some fords, which make a good bridge alternative for dirt roads IMHO.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gaston

Glad to see you back again my friend.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

tahill79

David,

I saw this over SimPeg but I thought I'd post my question here instead.  Is there a way to make the road ploppable with the water running over, and make the road look muddy coming out of the ford and still be transit enabled?

This is beautiful by the way,  keep up the great work!!

Matt

Ryan B.

Fords . . . . . . . . or fjords?

I'm not gonna lie, I thought of my Contour before I thought about a road / water crossing.   :P

EDIT:  I have an idea!

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/water/tadd/images/turnDrownWarningSign.jpg