• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fsh file Thumbnails for Windows XP, 7 and Vista

Started by null45, September 21, 2009, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

null45

This is a plug-in that I wrote that allows Windows Explorer to display thumbnails of Fsh files.

Download:  FshThumbnailhandler

I hope it is useful  :thumbsup:

Andreas

Andreas

null45

I wrote it on Windows XP and as of version 1.2.0.0 it will install an compatible version on Xp.

Jonathan

I saw this in the replies box and thought it must be someone asking if it's possible. Null can't have done it again, opened the thread was wow !!

You are awesome!
This will be extremely useful.

Jonathan

jplumbley

Impressive!  This would have been so useful back when I was editting transit textures.  :thumbsup:
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

null45

The installer now automatically detects the version to install, File version updated to 1.1.0.0.

dragonshardz

Strange...when I download it, I get a file that is 407 Kb. Nothing to be alarmed about, really, but when I extract it, I get a message saying that the .exe file is corrupted by a CRC error.

Any ideas?

null45

The setup exe should be 436 KB,  the zip itself should be 408 KB

What zip program did you use to extract it?
I can't think of any reason that the exe would be corrupt it works fine for me.

dragonshardz

I use a version of AlZip from before it became shareware. It works well, except in this case.

null45

Alzip does not handle the zip files correctly.
7-Zip is a free alternative that handles zip and many other formats, or just use the unzip utility built into Windows.

null45

Updated with a version compatible with Windows Xp.

null45

Updated to fix a bug in the Xp version, File version updated to 1.2.1.0

null45

Updated to fix a bug in the installer.

null45

Fixed a file locking bug and added alpha blending in the Vista version, File version updated to 1.2.4.0.

null45

Fixed a registration bug, File version updated to 1.2.4.1.

null45

Fixed a memory leak in the Vista version, removed the FSHLib dependency in the XP version.
File version updated to 1.2.0.5.  :thumbsup: