• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpdcomic

Hi, I was wondering where you got some of these Japanese houses, I am working on a Japanese Project similar to yours. I have lots of Japanese buildings but you have some I do not, would you mind giving me some links or something? Thanks!

marsh

rooker1

Great pics again. 
Those people that live in that house in pic 4 and 7.....I think they are growing something special to be able to afford that Dodge Viper. ::) :D
I would love to see more of the suburb.  What you have shown in that last picture looks very interesting.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

planetechef

14 posts

Antimonycat:
Thanks for your post, you right, it's my wickedness, i try to add some life on the picture, but for most of them, i took the picture with the game stop because the graphism, so sometimes, just a little traffic or people, i will try more  :-[

Rady:
Thanks, glad you enjoy the color  :thumbsup:

Buildingup:
Thanks you

Calibanx:
Thanks you, happy to see lot of people who enjoy my first MD

Battlecat:
Many thanks

Armagin:
Thanks for your post on Sakura

Tomas Neto:
Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Shilka:
Thanks man

Penguin007:
Thanks to post here, you need to come back  ;D

Nedale33:
Thanks man, i download so many bats from China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, then Sakura is not only Japenese  ;) glad you find this picture realistic if you are a Asia traveler  :thumbsup:

Sciurus:
Encore une fois merci, Guillaume, de visiter mon MD

Ipdcomic:
Most of the house, you can find here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=361.0
Most of them are from Somy or Kei.

Marsh:
Thanks man

Rooker 1:
Euh? for the Dodge Viper?  :-[ let's said then this body work very hard on Sakura city and then he just bought this country house for his week-end  :-\
Anyway, thanks for your post, make me smile  :D

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

planetechef

Update 4 (Sakura suburb, Part 1)

I play the map a little bit from everywhere, because some day i enjoy build suburb or city and some i prefer take time and play a rural part, so don't be surprise if i post update with no real order  :P,  i add the map so you don't lost anyway  :P

And next update Sakura Green Life Project

Have a nice day everyone  :)

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

io_bg

Wow, that's awesome stuff! May I ask how you made the animation?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Yan077

That's another fantastic update, you're a true artist my friend , I love the little animations  :o

Bravo Félicitations !   &apls &apls &apls

intensivecarebear

Hey I really like your md! ;)  I wanted to know where exactly you got the three modern buildings on the north side of the main road in this pic ;)
Sorry for the overtly specific question.

Keep up the great work :satisfied:

nedalezz

Fantastic update, you continue to push the envelope as far as Asian MDs are concerned.

calibanX

Fantastic work again. I like all of your pics but one in particular stands out. I really like the 1981-2010 comparison shot. Well done.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

planetechef

For you, Intensivecarebear: http://tokyo-urbanlab.jpn.org/Sim-Jpn-R-003.htm  ;) & http://tokyo-urbanlab.jpn.org/Sim-Jpn-R-Top-01.htm. They are growable only, so if they don't apear, you can use the lot editor and make them as plop  ;). Also you will need to download this 3 dependances, here: http://tokyo-urbanlab.jpn.org/Sim-Jpn-Prp-001.htm.

canyonjumper

Very nice! Great looking suburb!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Zanza

Awesome work. I am looking forward to more.  :thumbsup:

kelis

Awesome work, i like your MD  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tomas Neto

Sakura is very realistic, as if we were seeing a real city in all its details!!! Awesome updates my friend!!! Fantastic work!!!  &apls &apls

Battlecat

Wonderful work once again!  Love the style of your urban area!

planetechef

11 posts

Mightygoose:
Thanks, glad you enjoy my MD  ()stsfd()

io_bg:
Thanks, i'm glad you like the animation, actually, pretty easy for me, i use photoscape (no much time yet for photoshop), this freeware is very quick and easy to use, i take few minutes only to do Gif, a simple aniGif program is on the interface, hope i help  ;)

Yann 007:
Merci beaucoup, je suis content de voir que tu aimes les animations, c'était plus pour essayer, je tenterais aussi les mosaïques, superbe vue de nuit du coté de Corsica
Thanks, i'm happy to see you enjoy the animation, it was a test, just for see, soon i will try a first mosaic  :P

Intensivecarebear:
Thanks again, i hope you find what you looking for and i'm happy if i help you

Nedalezz:
Thanks again, i love your MD, Nesara, i think you know that already  ;D

Calibanx:
Thanks again Geoff  :thumbsup:

Canyonjumper:
Thanks for your comments, glad you like the suburb, because i think i will work and post a lot on this one  ;D

Zanza:
Thanks man  :thumbsup:

Kelis:
Thanks again for visit  ;)

Tomas Neto:
Thanks again to you, for be honest, i lived in South Korea for almost 7 years, so many things to watch growing up here, Japan also very near, so, lucky am i  ;D

Battlecat:
Thanks for leave your comments here, very kind  :thumbsup:

Update 5 (suburb, A green life)

And for the next it will be again suburb  ;D

RickD

Wow, looks like a nice place to live. Where did you get those orange/white diagonal houses?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Shilka

Very very nice update again!
I think you did a great job at placing those appartment buildings, and the way you created enough 'breathingroom' for them.
Your object placement is so natural and balanced, and even with the more bland and brown appartmentbuildings you manage to create a lovely friendly atmosphere. Indeed looks like a place where people would like to live!