• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Street tree mod (SFBT) => brown boxes

Started by clearlypowa, August 18, 2009, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearlypowa

Hi there,

i have installed the street tree mod (SFBT), i am sure i have all the dependecies ( CP_prop pack vol1 ; CP_prop pack vol 2 ; CP n8 and CP n9 tree models , and PEG MTP super ressources Pack)  in my plugin folder , but i have brown boxes  ()what()  ()what()

thanks you or your help  :'(  :'(

PS :  I have the rural roadways mod (PEG). Are the two mods compatible ??
        and the SFBT essentiels is version march 2009

Andreas

Instead of CP_prop pack vol1 and CP_prop pack vol 2, try the BSC Mega Prop Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 instead.

You can use the SFBT Street Tree Mod together with PEG's Rural Roadways Mod, but I wouldn't recommend it. By default, the Street Tree Mod places parking lot props next to the streets, which might look odd together with the rural textures. However, if you don't install any parking lot props, it might look ok.
Andreas

clearlypowa

Quote from: Andreas on August 18, 2009, 02:12:35 PM
Instead of CP_prop pack vol1 and CP_prop pack vol 2, try the BSC Mega Prop Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 instead.

You can use the SFBT Street Tree Mod together with PEG's Rural Roadways Mod, but I wouldn't recommend it. By default, the Street Tree Mod places parking lot props next to the streets, which might look odd together with the rural textures. However, if you don't install any parking lot props, it might look ok.

ok, i will dl this CP mega pack, but what's the # between vol 1 & vol 2 and the mega pack (it's not mentionned in the read me that we must replace the old versions by this new one.

For the parkings, thanks your for the hint  :D  and for your quick answer as always  ()stsfd()

PS : sry that i have posted the first time in the BSC place  &ops

exoforce9659

I have a question, when I have the sfbt street tree mod...When I am is udi mode, after not long in udi mode that game crashed  :'(

Andreas

Can you verify that this only happens if you have the mod installed? Because I can't think of a reason why the mod would affect UDI - all changes that are made to the streets are purely cosmetic.
Andreas