• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAM - General Discussions

Started by RippleJet, May 01, 2007, 01:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caronte22

Aw come on guys, it isn't that hard to grow those Somy's lots. I just grew two o_O I think

RippleJet

Quote from: caronte22 on December 27, 2007, 02:57:31 PM
Aw come on guys, it isn't that hard to grow those Somy's lots. I just grew two o_O I think

Quite amazing... especially since I'm pretty sure you're not using CAM beta 1.0.1... $%Grinno$%

It shouldn't (or at least I thought so) be possible to grow them in CAM 1.0... ???

caronte22

Perhaps it has something to do with my extremely high I-HT demand. The region was high tech thirsty  :). Right after I broke the Stage 10 threshold I got them  :o

BTW, I have a question. I've been trying to get stage 7 farms. I've zoned a lot of farming areas, with water, parks and fire protection, yet I seem to get only stage 1 farms o_o. I've only grew two small forest reserves things, but absolutely no stage 7. And come on, my industrial capacity is nearing the 600,000.

RippleJet

Quote from: caronte22 on December 27, 2007, 04:15:41 PM
BTW, I have a question. I've been trying to get stage 7 farms. I've zoned a lot of farming areas, with water, parks and fire protection, yet I seem to get only stage 1 farms o_o. I've only grew two small forest reserves things, but absolutely no stage 7. And come on, my industrial capacity is nearing the 600,000.

Even after your regional industrial capacity has surpassed 250,000, the chance of growing a stage 7 farm is only 1%.
It isn't supposed to be easy to get them. $%Grinno$%

caronte22

QuoteEven after your regional industrial capacity has surpassed 250,000, the chance of growing a stage 7 farm is only 1%.
Dang =/
And what are the chances of developing Stage 5 and 6?

RippleJet

After surpassing that last threshold, at a regional industrial capacity of 250,000, the chances are:

Stage 1 - 18%
Stage 2 - 18%
Stage 3 - 18%
Stage 4 - 18%
Stage 5 - 18%
Stage 6 - 9%
Stage 7 - 1%

patch_110

Hi I cant get the 2 biuldings required for this download whenever i try and click the links it just tells me theres a problem with stex been trying for almost 2 days now. Is there anywhere to get the files.Thanks Patch

BarbyW

I'm sorry but you will have to wait for the STEX to re appear. The nVidia building is available at Toutsimcity here: http://www.toutsimcity.com/downloads.php?view=1008
I shall ask paulvmontfort for permission to upload the Lippo Centre here.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

patch_110

pkremer

Hey barbyw, it appears the STEX is finally back up! The Aon Center is still begging to be in my city!  $%Grinno$%

I really appreciate everything you do for us players! I have never enjoyed SimCity as much as I have since I installed the CAM!  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

The Aon Center will have to wait until tomorrow as I am off out partying. Happy New Year.

pkremer

Quote from: BarbyW on December 31, 2007, 10:45:18 AM
The Aon Center will have to wait until tomorrow as I am off out partying. Happy New Year.

Have a great time, and try to not burn Paris down!  :D

bwatterud

I'm a mac user, and just getting around to installing CAM.  When I tried to install the World Financial Center lots, I discovered that the original STEX upload that contained the required model files is not FileJuicer compatible.  Is there any way that you could get permission to upload a zip archive containing the models, or could someone email me the files? 

RippleJet

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send the model files to you by e-mail! :thumbsup:

BarbyW

pkremer: I have made the Aon Center a CAMelot for you but as the model is badly scaled - a sim is bigger than the entrance doors - I have not re lotted it and do not want to upload it to the LEX. This is a copy of the original lot with a new TGI so will not conflict with the original apart from gorwing at the corrected stage. It is a stage 10 CO$$$ and I am attaching it here for you.

pkremer

Quote from: BarbyW on January 02, 2008, 04:21:25 AM
pkremer: I have made the Aon Center a CAMelot for you but as the model is badly scaled - a sim is bigger than the entrance doors - I have not re lotted it and do not want to upload it to the LEX. This is a copy of the original lot with a new TGI so will not conflict with the original apart from gorwing at the corrected stage. It is a stage 10 CO$$$ and I am attaching it here for you.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! :) I didn't realize the scale was off. I installed the Aon Center into a folder, and then put this stage 10 lot file in the folder and deleted the stage 8 lot file.  Is that right?

Thanks again!  ;D

EDIT:  I notice you say you did NOT relot it, but just made a new file to adjust how it grows? I pulled the stage 8 lot file back out of the recycle bin and put it back in the folder just in case.

BarbyW

You don't need the stage 8 lot file as there are no special props on the original. So long as you have the model file and the stage 10 file you will be fine.

Shadow_prophet

Hey fellas,

I was just wondering where can I find and download the X-tool? I just made a I-HT lot and was hoping to convert it to a stage 10 I-HT growable.

RippleJet

It isn't available yet... there's still development going on for the first public beta version. ;)

Besides, Wouanagaine is caught with a real life cold... $%Grinno$%

Shadow_prophet

Aww, thats too bad.  :(

Well I guess i'll have to wait a while more then :-\