• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

kelis

• Update #16 / WELCOME TO SAITAMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

##################################################################

• After a long journey, we finally are about to land on one of the two international airports in Saitama Prefecture. We hope that your flight has been enjoyable and that everything has been to your liking. Thank you for choosing ANA Airlines and welcome to Japan •

• Before disembarking, we will give you dear passengers a brief information about the new Saitama airport  •

• The name of the airport is "Saitama International Airport" / SIAT. It was open in september, 2015. It is located on an island in the bay of Saitama. There is a bigger airport in the prefecture, the Nagano international airport,  for that reason the authorities in Saitama decided to build a medium-sized airport and not another big airport, in this case was possible to built the airport on an island in the bay of the Prefecture

• Thanks to the new airport, air transport in the prefecture is more fluid. Now international flights from Europe, Africa and America are operating in the other International airport (Nagano International airport). The new Saitama international airport operates most of the flights in Asia. The airport is a base for the japanese air company ANA Airlines. There is a dedicated terminal for Japanese flights and another dedicated to international flights •

• If you are lucky you could see and enjoy the new airplane by ANA airlines, it is dedicated and decorated with the STAR WARS colours and it has a stop from its fly from Tokyo in the new airport in Saitama •

• There are many ways to get to the different cities of the prefecture from the airport. You can take the special fast train connecting the airport with the city and with the other airport. You can take a bus or a taxi, but the most special, fun and definitely the most famous is to take the new Saitama's ferry. It connects all the important points in the bay of Saitama •

• If you need to stay in the airport because you don't want to suffer the trafic problems and th noise of the big city, that is not a problem. There are hotels, restaurants, stores and all those things that you could need in your stay in Saitama

• During the night the airport looks amazing, it is a new and modern airport and you can see that, the blue is the color of the Prefecture and also the color of the new airport. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please be welcome to Saitama Prefecture

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

Kergelen -
Thanks for your comment and advice my friend !

cmdp123789 - Don't worry my friend ! It's a pleasure for me read your comments, I hope everything is going good now.

romualdillo - I had some parts of the region developed, but I started from zero again so now is time to start, once again...

Unconstantean - I was thinking in make some comments, but I'm not a native english speaker and I don't think too many people here in SC4D can understand Spanish... about the music, I want to use some japanese music, let's see what happen in the next videos...thanks for the comment.

art128 - You're right, I'm playing with the right resolution but I don't know why I got this problem while I was capturing the screen, because I don't have that problem while I'm playing...anyway I will take a closer look the next time. Thanks my friend !

vortext - Bedankt mijn vriend !! I'm working with the terrain textures and also with the tree controller. The region is really big so it will take a lot of time...

Nanami - Hello my friend ! Well, normally I prefer to play with the medium size tiles, the game runs better for me and I feel more comfortable with that size, but... I need the big size tiles for airport or commercial district etc... thanks for your comment.

kbieniu7 - It is, It's a huge region I know, but this is a japanese region which means that most of the part are residential areas with low density and rice fields... which is not complicated to build, in other way make the city center, the big city is going to take a lot of time...  :-\ Thanks my friend.

Vizoria - Thanks for your comment. Glad you like it.

Framly - Thanks my friend !!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Beautiful work so far, the area with the hotels is well done. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

romualdillo

Fantastic Airport!!  &apls  Sometimes is better to start again to improve the result, just like now!!

compdude787

Nice airport! I like how it's built on an island!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

cmdp123789

YES! Awesome update  &apls

I like the details in every pic, and omg I love that night pic! to be honest, I cant wait for you to start developing this region, it is very promising!

Themistokles

This airport is a marvel... without a blink of an eye I can say that this is the most well built airport I've yet encountered &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kbieniu7

Good cities always take time ;) We're waiting! Today you gave us cool fotos. The night view with all those lights is indeed marvelous, like Themistokles described it. Nice work with photoshopping.

But may I have a question?  ::) Where did you got from the parking from that screen:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1540/23708445614_36287ba2a1_o.jpg

...and that radio/GSM (?) tower?
https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1602/23708443774_1a82a04904_b.jpg
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Vizoria

Yet more great pictures! The 6th (SC4) picture has to be my favourite: that ground car park looks grungy and that elevated-to-subway transition is quite something!

Nanami

Awesome airport i gotta say.  &apls I love that ferry terminal in 5th picture which is fit nicely with the airport terminal.
QuoteI prefer to play with the medium size tiles, the game runs better for me and I feel more comfortable with that size
i think i will feel same soon. large city with intensive mod like japanese street side mod not run very well in sc4.. anyway cant see much more soon!  ;D

kelis

• Update #17 - SIAT / SAITAMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT •

#############################################################################

• After some years of work, the new Saitama International Airport is finished. Everything is completed and working fine and the airport is ready to connect Saitama with the rest of the world. In this update we will see all the interesting points of this magnificent marvel of engineering •

• The first step was to build a large island in the bay of Saitama. This was the most difficult step but it had to be in a new island, there was not enough space to create the airport inland. (In these photos you can see the final result and how the airport looks) •

• The design of the structure is quite simple, The design consists of a long building that is divided into several sections. The terminals are named as A B & C. #Terminal A (Dedicated only to ANA Airlines company) #Terminal B (Dedicated to domestic flights. Only japanese flights) #Terminal C (Dedicated to international flights from other companies) •

#Terminal A ( ANA Airlanes Terminal) In these pictures you can see some 787 dreamliner.

#Terminal B where some Boeing 737-800 are ready to flight to another japanese cities (There is only one flight out of Japan from this terminal, it connects Saitama with Seoul in South Korea)

#Terminal C where you can see airplanes coming from Taipei in Thailand, Busan in South Korea, Beijing in China and one 787 JAL Airplane which connects Saitama with Paris in France •

• The Saitama International airport has all kind of facilities, now we'll see some of them... •

• Safety is always the most important, here you can see the fire station that has the most modern vehicles to ensure the safety of all passengers •

• This is the hotel zone, here people can find all kinds of services. Hotels, restaurants, offices dedicated to business, tourist offices, etc ... •

• The company ANA Airlines has in this airport one of its headquarters, in this picture you can see the new and modern building •

• The airport has also a small port, this port is used to supply kerosene to the airport, an airport can't work without kerosene for all those airplanes •

• The cargo area is one of the most important parts of every airport. All kinds of packages, postal and courier are sent and received here •

• The last thing we will see today is the control tower. It is quite modern and its design is one of the new faces of Saitama Prefecture

#####################

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

art128 -
Thanks my friend !!

Gugu3 - Thank you so much.

romualdillo - Yes, you are totally right ! Grracias por tu comentario amigo.

compdude787 Thanks my friend, I hope you like the new update.

cmdp123789 - Thanks for your comment amigo. I will start these days to develop the area around the airport.

Themistokles - Those are BIG words. Thank you so much for that amazing comment and GLAD you like it, I hope you enjoy the new update my friend.

kbieniu7 - Thanks my friend. Yes it takes a lot of time to make all those updates, but anyway I enjoy a lot playing this game... about your questions. The parking is a LOT created by me using lot editor. The radio tower is such a nice model created by takemethere from simtropolis. You can find his models in the next link:

http://community.simtropolis.com/profile/33274-takemethere/?do=content&type=downloads_file&page=1&sortby=file_updated&sortdirection=desc

Vizoria - Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoy the new update too.

Nanami - Yes, you should try with the medium size tiles... Thanks for the comment my friend  :thumbsup:

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

You might want to move/remove that small warehouse, it seems way too close to the plane's nose for the lift to operate correctly. Otherwise, nice work on the airport overall !

Oh also in general the control tower access is from outside of the airport security area.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Swordmaster

Beautiful work Jonathan. I'll need to do a lot of reading here still, but what I've seen is once more of your usual standards here!

Cheers
Willy

kbieniu7

What a great airport. The island itself looks nice, but when you zoom in, it shows all the details - planes, stored junk, fuel tanks, hotels and the rest of airport infrastructure  &apls

Thanks for the link :) I'm not sure if we thought about the same parking. I should have written "multi-floor garage". Has it been lotted by yourself as well?
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gugu3

romualdillo

Amazing work as always!!  &apls I'm very curious about what's on the other side of the bridge...  ;D

Vizoria

Incredible pictures! They have a wonderful simplicity to them. Just out of interest, where did you get those blue-roofed large warehouses from?

compdude787

Nice airport! I really love all the airplanes, especially the 787s! :D
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel