• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

And I will challenge with a non-edited in game picture.

Mountain Spring
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Shadow Assassin

Dark Jedi. It just looks more lively, with fireworks and stuff.

1/0
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

praiodan

My vote also goes to Dark Jedi.  ;D

2/0

Danthe

Dark Jedi. 3-0

I remember komunism parade in Poland. Yours looks like as well  :D

jmyers2043

I normally like rural serene scenes. The Military parade gets my vote because of the creativity. There are military vehicles in a row and soldiers marching in step. There are crowds of people watching. The plaza at the bottom left is a bit overdone (at least I think) with fountains and what not. But the plaza (middle upper) is well done and compensates for the other.

Jedi 4  Barby 0
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

callagrafx

Hadn't noticed the parade...nice touch.  Still doesn't affect my vote, which is for Barby

4-1 to Jedi
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

wouanagaine

The pic effect and the parade itself deserve my vote

5-1 to Jedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

RippleJet

I feel a bit tense today, so even if I like the fireworks, I'll vote for the sound of falling water today.

5-2

thundercrack83

sebes

The orginality of the parade and the combination with the fireworks makes for me this picture more attractive as Barby's beautiful pond and falls....
7/2 for Dark Jedi
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Welcome to page 97!

I vote for Dark_Jedi06!

8/2 for Dark_Jedi06!

threestooges

I know the difficulty that can be had in trying to make a realistic looking spring (and barby's is a good attempt), but for attempting something so natural, it looks too artificial (which can be a prob with the PEG ponds, and may show my preference toward plop water). I also like it when a good un-edited pic shows up around here, but this time, I think I will vote for:
Dark_Jedi06 9/2

Masochist

Kill shot.
10/2 Dark_Jedi06 &apls

Anyone wanna challenge?  Don't forget to quote the picture...
(Under Construction)

wilko_1978

Hi!

This is my first post. First of all, sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina. I'm a long term SC4D reader and your work is very inspirative for me. This is why I decide to tark a part of this challenge.

So, here goes mine...

I hope you like it!

ORVILLE COUNTY
by Wilko

threestooges

Just to bring the previous pic forward:
Dark_Jedi06

Wilko: it looks very realistic. I like how the row homes are of (mostly) similar styles. The trees and landscaping fits the area quite well too. It all seems to be done so with very little editing too.
1-0 wilko

Colyn

Wilko gets my vote on this one ...

2/0 Wilko
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sebes

For me it's still the parade in Rauheim....

2/1, Wilko still leading.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

HabLeUrG

I like Wilko picture too  :thumbsup: especially the streets and trees  :thumbsup:

3/1 wilko

Pat

Hmmm wow these are both real great pictures and such its hard to make a decision here.
my first thought is Wilko, so peaceful and tranquil.

Wilko 4

Dark Jedi 1

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Colyn

Than ky ou all for the great support of this competition. Over the months we have seen some splendid stuff.  &apls
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play