• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bipin's BAT Boutique

Started by Bipin, November 20, 2011, 01:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb204

These houses are coming along very nicely indeed, as usual the texture work is outstanding. If only you were making UK BATs :D. Even so, both your original houses found a way into my plugins folder, content like this is too good to pass up  :thumbsup:.

c.p.

I really like the grunge. :thumbsup:  I agree with Girafe about adding some kind roof elements.  Maybe some little fan vents or something. ()what()

Bipin

I made some additions to the roof. You can check 'em out on my thread over at ST: http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/46654-bats-by-bipin/?do=findComment&comment=1609656

Meanwhile, I've been working on yet another floorplan...

There's a new kid on the block!  ()stsfd()

mgb204

Spoiling us as usual, nice progress.

You know how I'm always like a stuck record about UK content... well the first thing I saw was a UK house for a moment, only the oversized garage ruins the effect. Any chance of this model without the garage? Is that a lot of work? Desperate as usual for anything that fits the UK, and this is so close it hurts.

Bipin

I think I might be able to do that. Just for you, I could replace the garage with a living room. ;)

mgb204

Quote from: Bipin on February 07, 2016, 08:40:33 PM
I think I might be able to do that. Just for you, I could replace the garage with a living room. ;)

That would be perfect. If you'd just send me the model (I prefer MN), I could handle everything else. Thanks so much for this :).

belfastsocrates

:D

The revised model would be excellent as new-build UK style homes. The new houses above look fantastic. How exciting!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Bipin

Thanks you two for the support. I'll be sure to make this UK model a thing!  :thumbsup: In the meantime...

Mirrored versions too!

Enjoy!  :)

belfastsocrates

Lovely! I'll be using those versions as well btw :D

These HD houses are truly gorgeous!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

romualdillo

Bipin

Thank you for the kind words!

I'll scale them down a bit, but hey, it's happening...  ;D

Swordmaster

mgb204

:thumbsup: great progress, looking forward to these immensely.

noahclem

Nice to see the housing project back in action--looking great  &apls

Simmer2

Great looking homes!!
Actually mine looks like one of those  :D

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Bipin

Which one Simmer2? Maybe this will help you decide...

Get ready, guys!   ()stsfd()

Vizoria

As you promised these houses are very slope-friendly, so good work! But my only gripe are the fences, they're leaning perpendicular to each respective slope line.

Bipin

Quote from: Vizoria on February 19, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
As you promised these houses are very slope-friendly, so good work! But my only gripe are the fences, they're leaning perpendicular to each respective slope line.

That too is what's holding me back.  ::) Thoughts on how to fix this? It's always been a problem for me.  &mmm

mattb325

The houses look great  &apls

The fences are from your prop pack (is that right?) CP & jen_p made many slope -tolerant fences, even though they are not HD, they may fit the look you are going for.

Bipin

Thanks, and yes, those fences are my own props. Could you link me to their fences, or at least images? :)