• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

Very nice eggman! &apls you're getting better and better!
Just a curiosity regarding your wires...are you planning to "wirifying" also RRW1?

Girafe

This bridge is nice  ;)

Just be careful about the repetition of the textures
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vinlabsc3k

Quote from: eggman121 on February 28, 2014, 02:02:08 AM
Quote from: Vlasky on February 23, 2014, 09:58:37 PM

Here is another STR or RRW1 bridge I have made in my limited free time this week.

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

-eggman121

Nice bridge buddy!! :thumbsup:
But the parapet or curb must continue to the edge of the slope. ;)
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

eggman121

Quote from: Gugu3 on February 28, 2014, 02:06:34 AM
Just a curiosity regarding your wires...are you planning to "wirifying" also RRW1?
Thanks Gugu3. Yes wires will come to the STR or RRW-1. It's just a matter of when.

Quote from: Girafe on February 28, 2014, 02:57:37 AM
This bridge is nice  ;)

Just be careful about the repetition of the textures

Thanks. Do you mean repetition on the bridge itself or across the various bridges I have made? I have quite a limited texture library so that is something I need to address.

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on February 28, 2014, 04:44:31 AM
Nice bridge buddy!! :thumbsup:
But the parapet or curb must continue to the edge of the slope. ;)

Fixed.

Ok, until this point I have not shown a picture with a train traversing the bridge... until now.

Luckily the pathing is not so hard for the bridges since it it in a straight line.

-eggman121

Indiana Joe

That's a whole step up from your last ones eggman.  If that's still the rough draft, I can't even imagine the final version.   &apls

Simcoug

Spectacular!  I'm really excited about all the bridge variations for RRW.   :thumbsup:

Gugu3

That bridge looks amazing! &apls
And thanks for the reply eggman!good to hear RRW1 is gonna be wiryified...don't really care about when as i know you're doing it in your spare time and whenever it's ready it's gonna be amazing &apls

Swordmaster

Great work Stephen, I'm glad to see you're keeping this thread humming.

Meanwhile, I've ordered a new machine and I'm looking to get back online within the next two weeks.

Cheers
Willy

Geometry123

Welcome back, Willy! ;D

Eggman: CURSE YOU FOR BLOWING MY EYES OFF DUE TO HIGH AWESOMENESS LEVELS!!! este  $%Grinno$% :D
You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

whatevermind

Glad to see all these new bridges! I agree the textures still need some work, but you're off to a good start and getting better with each one.  :thumbsup:

roadgeek

I just installed NAM32 and I seem to be missing a texture for STR ortho crossing road. I converted to dual track just to make the crossing for the time being, but when I get a chance I will go back and capture a snapshot.

eggman121

Have not forgotten about wireing the Long 45 degree Long curve. More fun  :D

Lucky I can use these models and the exemplar template to wire up the orthogonal and Diagonal Turnouts. It took all 16 unique exemplars to wire this curve apart from the middle which only takes two which is the flipped and non-flipped.

enjoy!

-eggman121

art128

Lovely progress. I feel like the light outside the tunnel is not so far anymore. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Lovely progress!seems like your project is going on quite smoothly :thumbsup:
Any progress on the bridge side?I mean bridge/wires/shadows problems
Cheers
Guglielmo

FrankU

Quote from: art128 on March 07, 2014, 06:37:45 AM
Lovely progress. I feel like the light outside the tunnel is not so far anymore. ;)

You mean a tunnel with cantenaries?  ;D

Good work Eggman. Beautiful!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Geometry123

You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

Jimmyson

Quote from: eggman121 on March 07, 2014, 04:04:44 AM
Have not forgotten about wireing the Long 45 degree Long curve. More fun  :D

Lucky I can use these models and the exemplar template to wire up the orthogonal and Diagonal Turnouts. It took all 16 unique exemplars to wire this curve apart from the middle which only takes two which is the flipped and non-flipped.

enjoy!

-eggman121

HOLLY COW!!

vester

What can I say, what hasn't been said so far...... ?

Keeps the eggs rolling......  ;D

(Please, forgive my bad humour)

eggman121

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup:. I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment due to university study and work but I was able to get this one out.

This one is a wooden trestle bridge found on many former branch lines in country Victoria. These bridges use to be towards the east of the state due to the abundance of timber and to curtail the cost of railway construction.

enjoy

-eggman121