• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tabi's Aircraft Props on Lots

Started by 46Bit, January 01, 2009, 01:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamper77

Some people might, but asking for files to be redistributed without the author's consent is frowned upon in this community. How would you like it if someone passed your work around without your permission?

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

mobius06

never mind , I email the author yesterday and he was kind enough to send me the .dat file . And it works !  ;D

muxcomee

Hey I downloaded it but on the a340 and bac concorde lots the planes aren't there. I have downloaded them so wats the problem?

adroman

you downloaded the lots... you'll have to download the Props to make them appear in game.

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Cyclone1001

Is it too much to ask for a working download?

46Bit

Hi everyone,

Apologies for leaving the link dead so long, I'd pretty much forgotten about my old SC4 love until just now. I'm fairly sure I don't have the file still, however if anyone does have it then please do put it up since I think people are still trying to download it.

UPDATE: I've found it thanks to emailing mobius06. The original link (http://46bit.com/simcity/Downloads/46Bit_Gate_Lots.exe), should anyone still want to use it, is working again. Sorry to all those who've had 404s in the last 3 years.

Best wishes,
Michael Mokrysz