• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Driftmaster07's Custom LOT Thread

Started by KoV Liberty, September 18, 2009, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

If the "Seaport Set one1" includes functional seaports, they require a certain seaport controller - and if you're using another one, your game will crash, since the content of the seaport controller and the functional seaport lots that you have installed do not match. If the set at the STEX doesn't contain functional seaports, but still insist on a certain controller, you could use them, but need to find out what item from said controller is necessary (a certain prop, if that is contained in the controller file for some unknown reason?) and extract it manually. Do not try to install another seaport controller, or another functional seaport that doesn't match the BSC seaport controller, as it will ruin your game forever.
Andreas

shanghai kid

@Andreas
that's why i asked the question to @Driftmaster07, because i want to keep the BSC seaport controller and if the "Seaport Set one1" require the Master Seaport Controller, then i won't install it, if it's needed maybe there could be made a version using the BSC seaport controller file instead(if permited by the BSC that is).
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

KoV Liberty

You can keep your current controller. These (unfortunately) are non-functional.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

shanghai kid

@Driftmaster07
thanks for the info, i don't mind these being eye-candy/non-functional as they look great.
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.