• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rhenen, NN

Started by sebes, May 01, 2008, 01:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

WELCOME TO PAGE 5!! &apls

Another beautiful update there with great pictures!
Wonderful work on that superb looking city! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CasperVg

Good work here, sebes! The railyard and the residential areas look splendid  :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

paroch

Hey Sebes,

Great to see another Rhenen update and what an honour to have a part of the city called Westend - nice one!!

I really like the "texture" of the photos - they look almost "grainy" which gives a different kinda feel.

Your city really has some nice touches to it.  I like the way you've incorporated your nephew's football team into Rhenen, I'm sure he liked that.  In 6.2 and 6.3 I like the green spaces amongst the houses, gives a nice feeling of space to the suburb.  The railyard is very well done - I just hope the chemical plant and firework store in 6.5 don't have any accidents when their products meet!!

The church fits in very well and I think 6.9 is my favourite pic in this update.  And thanks for including the traffic data, I always find it interesting to see how the city is operating.

Good luck with the new modem and LEX downloading.

All the best

Paul

Pat

Hey Sebes wonderful last update there!!! I loved that RL Pic there and are you in that pic per chance??? LoL anyways wow alots going on and I cant wait to see more Rhenen, NN!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Quote from: Pat on October 27, 2008, 12:12:12 AM
Hey Sebes wonderful last update there!!! I loved that RL Pic there and are you in that pic per chance??? LoL anyways wow alots going on and I cant wait to see more
Rhenen, NN!!!

Just a quick reply to Pat only: no, I am not, but my nephew and my brother are... Look and Thou shall find  :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kwakelaar

Hi Sebes
Very nice to see you have started a MD here on SC4D. I have just had a look through all your updates, and I must say there is an eclectic mix of almost every sort of style. Your updates are detailed and with a lot of pictures from your developing city. As some already have commented, there are a lot of empty spots and I do look forward to see the result when you start filling in these.
Hopefully you will find some time now and then to make some new updates for us.  :)

Ryan B.

Rhenen's done very well so far under your guidance.  I look forward to seeing what else transpires!

Oh, and I'm a little too far out of your MD's region here.  I'm almost halfway to Buffalo! 

Although, if you need consulting on a 'Nieuw Lyndonville', feel free to PM me.

Feroxx

Network system is very  impressing :) In my opinon you should fill empty gaps, parking spaces could be good fillers :)

tragicomicus1

Really nice work.... I like the small European town feel.