• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickled_pig

Great pictures everyone - especially Marcszar on the last page.

This is the downtown of Graham, a fictional city of about 100,000 in central North Carolina.

sarungman

:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

Badsim

Quote from: marcszar on March 23, 2007, 09:48:17 PM
Badsim: Yes, but I think I'll republish all of them in SC4Devotion's "Show us your..." board just so that you don't have to go scouring ST looking for them while waiting for the "JRun Server" timeout errors to pass!  :D

Thanks to read clearly in my mind ! :D

... you show me what a mastery of the game and a mastery of photoshoping ( is it just photoshpop ?) can do ...I wasn't particularly attracted by this , but I'm falling in love with your pictures . (No less , no more ... $%Grinno$%)

Great work sarungman and pickled_pig too .... ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ralph

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

sebes

That is a very cool downtown MarcszarMay I ask what the building in the black&white picture is, right next to the busstop and the highway exit?   Never mind, just found it herehttp://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=3573

Nice region Ralph!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mark

TheTeaCat

Even though i haven't been here for a while there has been some fantastic additions to the thread. Congrats to all for showing such exquisite pictures  &apls &apls

Looking forward to the next installment.
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Heinz

OH MY LORD. badsim how did you do that image of the city??? you guys are trying to get me lost or something with that skyscraper jungle!!! density is the game

Masochist

Quote from: Heinz on March 29, 2007, 12:33:33 PM
OH MY LORD. badsim how did you do that image of the city??? you guys are trying to get me lost or something with that skyscraper jungle!!! density is the game

I think that was Mulefisk's picture.  He explains how he did it earlier in the thread.
(Under Construction)

sarungman

here's another of mines.....

still not finish yet.... i'm still looking for replacement... especialy for NDEX parking lot..... it's not match with the skyscraper looking..... too big......

and sory for y low quality picture..... i use ms paint to change the file extension.... no time to use another tool.... :thumbsup:
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

thundercrack83

Looks good, sarungman! I like the mix of Maxis buildings and custom content. Great job!

rooker1

Wow, there are some super pictures here.  I really like your's, iamgoingtoeatyou, very nice mosaic and the special effects used on Somy's ship is awesome. 
Great work everyone.

Robin    :thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

Emperor Stormont

Here are some of mine.

Atlantis - blank lots currently for sale on SC4 Property, hence why empty

Atlantis - old town

Atlantis

Aral

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

guurgkud

]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Russell

Yes, I agree - everyone here has done an excellent job  &apls

Below: another late night in the city of Bliss.

ussagus

Beautiful dowtonwn pics guys !! :thumbsup:

Saludos

Mulefisk

Impressive shots!

Here's one of mine. It's not exactly downtown, but close enough.