• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Is there a connector piece for raised highways to ground level ?

Started by City Builder, February 16, 2008, 10:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

City Builder

Hi,
Is there any connector pieces to take a elevated highway down to a ground level highway or to a road/street?  Seems rather odd to me to just have a freeway that's raised just end in the air like they do.

Thanks,
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

zakuten

If you're talking about Maxis-default highways, you just drag the ground highway or avenue from it to get a transition. It can be a little touchy sometimes, but eventually it'll do it.

Also, uh, this may not be the right place to put this, since it's for the very hardest things, and a moderator's supposed to approve. Just FYI, heh.
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

City Builder

Thanks, sorry for putting it in the wrong place.  For the life of me this has to be one of the hardest forums to find the right category for me.  Just need to post more maybe to get use to it.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

Tropod

Quote from: zakuten on February 16, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
If you're talking about Maxis-default highways, you just drag the ground highway or avenue from it to get a transition. It can be a little touchy sometimes, but eventually it'll do it.

What they said ^^.
If you have NAM, you can also join ElevatedHighway <> onewayroad & also groundhighway <> onewayroad, both orthogonally/diagonally.

callagrafx

Quote from: zakuten on February 16, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Also, uh, this may not be the right place to put this, since it's for the very hardest things, and a moderator's supposed to approve. Just FYI, heh.

You have to think like a European  :D :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

SC4BOY

There is as I recall an actual "transition puzzle piece" on the end of the "custom interchanges" menu entries by tabbing through (or shift tabbing is actually quicker) .. its by the "on slope" pieces for the highways