• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guess Next

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 06, 2006, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCliff

EY-OH!!! I'm back. Missed me, didn't ya'?  :P I say Lollo will make an appearance next.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

JoeST

of course he will... you keep thinking that

now Pat, you broke the rules, you will be next
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

LoL joe that i am and now Leo...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TopCliff

! os kniht t'nod I ! yaD etisoppO s'tI ! leO m'I . txen s'olloL
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Tarkus

Nope.  That armadillo guy is here.  I do think Lollo will be next, though.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Lollo

Guess right! I've just been awakened by my lil' brother.... I'm going to hurt him once he's back at home.... he's a.....torturer....  :P

Keep an eye on the Lair!

sebes

You forgot to guess next Lollo!

So, I predict that Edge will be our next guest ....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

nope not before me will edge appear but i bet that Leo will show up soon before edge...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TopCliff

You sir, are correct! You're prize is a brand new toaster oven with a-all the features! Step on down, our next contestant is from the bee-autiful US of A!!! Give it up for . . . the Transit Armodillo!!!

Tarkus

Yes, it is the Transit Armadillo here.  sebes, are you coming back?

-Alex (Tarkus)

sebes

Of course Mr Transit Armadillo - when you call  ;)

So Leo, what is my price now?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

porter66083

All your leo are belong to us...

Nope... just me, you friendly neighborhood anime character :p

Wonder where Leo is anyways... Leo?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

TopCliff

Netwrok cancelled it. Writer's strike and all. But, maybe Tarkus can convince NBC to let it back on the air?

ky72x

No Tarkus here.

Perhaps Jacob (Porter) will once again make an appearance.

Pat

I heard he was going to try and write a movie but was shot down by the WGA cause they are striking But I did hear Sebes was lurking somewhere

TopCliff

Yes, if you flip that J horizontally and switch the E and the O.  ;D I do think Jacob will make another appearance.

porter66083

All right... you caught me...

And I just laid down the whips of justice and chain of contract on my Writer's Guild, Pat... :P

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Pat

LoL Jacob and hmm i glad you got the chains and whips out on the WGA, they need a little motivation even that Alex guy needs a break now after we cracked that whip on him...

TopCliff

I'ze backs all. Howz et goong? I'ze thinkk dat Alex iz coomig bakk.

ky72x

Nopz, I thiink tatz Jacob izz nextz.