• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guess Next

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 06, 2006, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

porter66083

Can't a guy take a nice long hot shower in piece...

Oh wait... I was just notified by my cat that I cannot...

TopCliff? Were we hooked on phonics as a child?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

TopCliff

No. I just have a B- in English I.  ;D Maybe someone like Sebes will correct my grammar. And write that essay for me about Holden Caulfield . . .
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

porter66083

I have replaced you sebes with a version of me.... whahahahahaha!

Cloning. It's what's for dinner.

Pat? Where are you? Not goofing around in that SC4 Picture Contest are you?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

sebes

Being cloned and asked to write essays - it's getting dangerous here - I better make way for Pat....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TopCliff

It's not dangerous. Actually, depends on your definition of dangerous. My version of dangerous is taking the risk to tell my parents at 2 AM the cat just bit me three times. So, where's Pat?
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Lollo

Quote from: sebes on January 04, 2008, 08:05:43 AM
You forgot to guess next Lollo!

Nope.... it was very subtle.... I guessed star.torturer, but seem that noone had catched it. my fault.... ;D

And yes... Pat'll be the next....

Keep an eye on the Lair!

sebes

Quote from: Lollo on January 04, 2008, 12:52:28 PM
it was very subtle....

Very subtle indeed... Anyhow Leo, where are you bit now  ;) 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TopCliff

I'm on MSN right now. Um, *throws dart at random member* Tarkus will be back next.

rickmastfan67

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TopCliff

*impersonates Dr. Cox* No-oo. Not one ounce of correctness there newbie. I re-hea-ea-eally need a Scotch right around now. All right Vanessa, I'll take a potshot at that there Transit Armadillo.

Pat

oooooh nooo bad potshot there Leo and what a hard misfire lol ok I think that maybe just maybe Lollo just might be next in

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lollo

Oh yess.... even if I understood nothing (damn english...).... let's see if the transit armadillo shows up once again....

Keep an eye on the Lair!

TopCliff

*impersonates Dr. Cox again* WRONGO Barbarino. Now, let's go check up on our dear friend the Transit Armadillo.

sebes

No - but maybe Rickmastfan67 will help us with it....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rickmastfan67

lol, I'm here.  Last I hear about Tarkus is that's he's out back getting high. LOL.  So, you might not see him for awhile. LOL. :P

Till then, I think TopCliff will be in here next. ;)
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

TopCliff

*once again, impersonating Dr. Cox* You know, you're right for once there Newbie. Now, ge-et over here and give Alex an epidural. Ya' tha-hink you can handle that there Newbie?

porter66083

I'm all out of epidurals.... how about a nice dose of tasty radiation?

-Grabs xray machine-

Ryan, my lead jacket please?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

Filasimo

do i look like im youre nurse or assistant? do i have a hospital skirt with a pointy hat?  ::)

now SA time for YOUR checkup!!
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

porter66083

Well... you ARE in your anime nurse cosplay outfit....

Anywho, where is SA?

Shadow Assissin.... don't be afraid of Ryan's nurse outfit.... he's just weird like that....

You decide their fate...
Timbervale