• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guess Next

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 06, 2006, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

i dont think he can hear you

but maybe Porter can
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

porter66083

Granted, the KMA monkey doesn't bite...

But he does poo. Dita.... go change the monkey's diaper.

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

xxdita

ok now who's mixing threads? I thought I was the lushy one around here?
ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not safe to drink & drive. I need a designated NAM-er.

JoeST

you do do you?

but thats for Tarkus to decide

Tarkus

Designated NAMite, at your service.  You'll have to wait for me to finish getting several puzzle drag starter pieces finished for the TLA-3, AVE-2 and ARD-3, though.

Porter?

-Alex (Tarkus)

porter66083

What? I swear I haven't touched a drop!

And tell Dita he needs to pooper-scooper  after his monkey Joe.... it's starting to smell up the whole website...

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

xxdita

Awww, now you're making KMA monkey be sniffle monkey.
Tarkus, you gonna let him hurt KMA monkeys feelings?

rickmastfan67

Guess he is because he's not showing up. :P

Anyways, I think sebes will be next. ;)
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

JoeST

no but I have to ask Tarkus... what is the ARD????

Pat

Helllllllllllo anybody seen Leo today?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

porter66083

No... I haven't.

Maybe sebes has?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

JoeST

i dont think i have seen him in a while

but maybe pat will have by now

Pat

Nope I still haven't seen that Leo character lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

No Leo where I was today.....

Ferry there?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

JoeST

not before me... but maybe Pat will return

Tarkus

Nope.  I'm back.  ARD=Asymmetrical Road, also known as the SLR.

Pat?

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

yuppers Im here finaly woohooo bac from the docs just to get ready to go to work siiiiiiiiiiiigh... OK so is Leo been spotted at all?

TopCliff

I'm here. It's a little thing called school, and the fact as to why the school blocked this site remains unusual. So, does Rick have any talent in hacking high school wireless networks?
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Shadow Assassin

Nope...

But I have a friend who can bypass the school filters... at least, that's what he did when I was at school. :P

So, Pat, any fires to put out?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Pat

LoL Belive it or not nope nothing lately but who knows what will happen after im done at work tonight shhhhhhhhhh dont tell the boss im playing lol.....   OK James where is U or R U working on the RHW textures some more???