• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

signing into the file exchange to download

Started by golfer26, November 06, 2015, 11:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfer26

I couldn't even post this on the correct discussion board because it was asking me to sign in. I tried creating a new account for the separate download site, but it says that my email already has an account, but that isnt possible because i created a new email account specifically for the site just 5 minutes ago. Anyone tell me why its so screwed up?

Tarkus

That's pretty bizarre.  Doing a search with your current username here on the forums, with your email, and with your IP address in the LEX system, I see no trace of you whatsoever.

-Alex

golfer26

Quote from: Tarkus on November 06, 2015, 02:47:52 PM
That's pretty bizarre.  Doing a search with your current username here on the forums, with your email, and with your IP address in the LEX system, I see no trace of you whatsoever.

-Alex

that is odd, because i just logged in and posted to this thread, lol. I've tried to sign up for the LEX using a different email, and it says that that email is already in use. Any suggestions as to what i could do? i was able to do a password recovery with my username for this site, but no dice with the LEX.

Tarkus

My wording wasn't the best there. :troutslap:  I had no problem finding your forum account, but what I was attempting to say was that I couldn't find a LEX account with any of the same info you have here on the forums.  Not even searching by the IP address you're on here on the forums turned up a LEX account.

Edit: I found your post on ST about the issue as well, and looked up the first part of your username over there--"jimuna"--on the user search on the LEX.  I found three accounts, jimuna25, jimuna27, and jimuna29.  None of them, oddly enough, seem to be using the email your golfer26 account has.  I can reset the password on one of those, if you'd like.

-Alex