• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: Howard on December 21, 2012, 01:28:06 PM
Whoops, wrong account.

My actual account is p00tis.

You already might know my email.

You see, it had already been activated, but after a couple of visits to the LEX, it suddenly de-activated. Can you activate it again?

P00tis is back on line. Howard T. is locked.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Howard

Gah, another help request.

How do I use my download list?

Anima

I'm trying to download this bsc LEX downloader as we speak but at the bottom of the page it is saying i need these 2 downloads in order for the downloader itself to properly work: "MSVCP71.DLL" & "gdiplus.dll".

But whenever i click on either one of those links, absolutely nothing happens.
I've tried opening either link in a new tab and page and the website just keep loading and loading and loading without anything ever happening.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Anima on December 21, 2012, 08:52:43 PM
... But whenever i click on either one of those links, absolutely nothing happens...

Almost all of the tools that Woaunagaine wrote require those two DLL files. They are available many places ... here is one link to a DLL download site.

http://www.dll-files.com/

Good Luck

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Joe_Mayor2013

Hey there, recently joined SC4 Devotion and was wondering is there a way to navigate to a specific page on the Lex?

I have been going through the whole thing page by page downloading content and left off on page 112 and was hoping to be able to get back there and pick up where i left off.

Thanks in advance, Joe

CasperVg

Quote from: Joe_Mayor2013 on January 03, 2013, 05:00:17 AM
Hey there, recently joined SC4 Devotion and was wondering is there a way to navigate to a specific page on the Lex?

I have been going through the whole thing page by page downloading content and left off on page 112 and was hoping to be able to get back there and pick up where i left off.

Thanks in advance, Joe

Hi Joe, and welcome to SC4D! In case you're browsing the "Latest" pages, it's actually fairly easy to start off at a certain page. Use this link after adjusting the 309 to whatever page you wish to restart at.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_lotlist.php?pNO=309&oBY=L9
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

t_surge_j

Hello,

I have requested a new password for the LEX but when I try to log in with the password from the email a monkey tells me I have entered invalid data. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

CasperVg

That's really strange - I've just went through the process myself and it worked just fine. Make sure that you're typing your password and username correctly and if that doesn't work, you could try running the password form again. If it still doesn't work I'll manually change your password for you.

Jmouse

From whom did you request a password change, t_surge_j?

t_surge_j

Quote from: Jmouse on July 25, 2013, 02:54:04 PM
From whom did you request a password change, t_surge_j?

Hello Jmouse,
same user name, t_surge_j

Jmouse

An LEX administrator like me or Casper has to make the change for you. If you will send one of us a PM which contains the password you want to use, we'll take care of it for you.

filipino731

I am new here and was told i can post this here for help.  I am having problems login in the bsc exchange.  i had a problem with the password, reset it and now i get a error screen when i try to login.   the link to the webmaser is broke so i dont know who to contact to help me.  Please help.

CasperVg

Hi filipino731, what is your BSC Exchange/LEX username? Then I can look it up and manually change your password.

filipino731

my login now works,  i sent a request to Barby to change my password already.  thank you

OhioHawk

I hope this is the right place to post this,  if not then I know I am in trouble.

I have been outdoors since june, and out of the country as well.  my questions is what happened to the LEX???  it was so much easier for me to find things,  now it looks like a blog gone bad.  cant find a main page, to see where everything is at. I used to go through and use it by pictures to find exactly what I wanted.  now I cant find diddley at all.  (and cant spell for crap either) especially those long names for files or dep stuff.

Is there (I Pray) a older version up and running somewhere, so I can find what I am looking for?  or is this the way of things now.??  and why?  I ask because I am re doing the whole SC4D, because it tends to do a lot of CTD of late.  so finding what I need is like trying to find a needle in a haystack 20 miles tall.   I am hoping that its my computer that is not letting me see the LEX correctly. 

APSMS

Assuming you used the link on the left side of the home page (or any page) nested under file exchange, and it's not working, then have you tried resetting your browser cache?

A number of changes to the LEX affected old cached pages stored in your temp files, and clearing the cache made all of my problems go away.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

xannepan

I have problems downloading from the lex. It says I have reached my daily limit... but I didn't download a single item yet today.  :'( Please help :)

OhioHawk

Quote from: APSMS on October 15, 2013, 01:28:46 AM
Assuming you used the link on the left side of the home page (or any page) nested under file exchange, and it's not working, then have you tried resetting your browser cache?

A number of changes to the LEX affected old cached pages stored in your temp files, and clearing the cache made all of my problems go away.

Yea cleared my Cache out.  dumped all the browsers, cleaned out the computers temp files, even had to reformat my computer (nothing to do with here) BUT, I still get a weird set of pages,  downloaded a few things I never seen before and then got a quota denial limit.  what is going on around here of late,  looks to me like a project gone horribly wrong. some way to fix this for me..  well just read another person is getting a denial of service quote thing too.

Thanks in Advance

Rady

Sorry, I know there has been a thread where this specific topic has been mentioned, however I cannot find it again. So my question is: when will the "download later" button be available again? Now that there is a new version of the  LEX Download tool available ...?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps