• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

APSMS

Hi Casper (and support staff),

I was trying to do a LEX search for all available Monorail train mods (for my HSR networks). The power search seemed to work fine, but in trying to get a more inclusive list, I tried for a custom Google search, and discovered that it doesn't seem to be working, at least on my end for me.

Could we see if this is happening for anyone else? FWIW, I tried on Firefox (my main browser), and double-checked on Chrome to make sure Firefox wasn't being stubborn (which happens more often than I'd like).

Also, while we're here, I'd ask if anyone knows where to find a mod that puts TGV trains on your HSR network, but obviously this isn't exactly the most appropriate place for that question (but since we're here...).
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

mgb204

Quote from: APSMS on April 11, 2016, 09:18:46 PM
Also, while we're here, I'd ask if anyone knows where to find a mod that puts TGV trains on your HSR network, but obviously this isn't exactly the most appropriate place for that question (but since we're here...).

Well assuming you've found a TGV train you want to use, if it's for Rail, all you need to do is re-ID the files in it to override the Monorail instead of rail. Arne posted a helpful listing of these IDs here. :)

APSMS

I did happen to find what I was looking for on ToutSimCities (a file by Girafe/Antoine, actually), though my real question was whether or not the custom Google search was working properly on the LEX. Thanks for the conversion tip; I think all the files I found were for passenger rail, not HSR/Monorail, so that will come in handy.

Does it work as expected for you? All I got was a blank page, and that was with even the most basic of searches, like "trains", "CAM", and "BSC".
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

vortext

Google search works fine on my end, both on Firefox and Chrome.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

fantozzi

May I ask for a little luxury in this thread?

I think, a nice link back from the LEX to SC4D would be something luscious.

You know, I'm used to klick in the right upper to jump from SC4D to the LEX and I always look in the right upper there too, to quickly get back to SC4D again.

Kitsune

This file page is a bit bugged: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2835

1) It somehow has more downloads then views.
2) The download dependencies link leads to the users development thread.
~ NAM Team Member

twalsh102

1) Obviously a glitch in the code somewhere, but it shouldn't affect anything about the download.
2) Only bad link on download page appears to be for "BAT Prop Pack Vol 01 by DaveN."  The link in Dependency Tracker is correct.

Kitsune

Whenever I go to download anything from my download list it gives me this:

{"status":0,"error":"Query error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '21828689' for key 'PRIMARY' - INSERT INTO LEX_DOWNLOADS (USRID, LOTID, SIZE, DATEIN) VALUES\n                (:usrid, :lotid, :size, :now)","suggestion":"Report to site administrator"}

... and it doesnt download, is removed from my download list and marks the item as downloaded.

EDIT: I also discovered (not sure if this is normal behaviour?) that something on my download list but not downloaded will show "You have downloaded this 0 times ... last 2017/11/24" on the lot page.
~ NAM Team Member

Handyman

Quote from: Kitsune on November 24, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

{"status":0,"error":"Query error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '21828689' for key 'PRIMARY' - INSERT INTO LEX_DOWNLOADS (USRID, LOTID, SIZE, DATEIN) VALUES\n                (:usrid, :lotid, :size, :now)","suggestion":"Report to site administrator"}

... and it doesnt download, is removed from my download list and marks the item as downloaded.

The same thing has been happening to me, hope this can be fixed I spent hours gathering my list.

CasperVg

Quote from: Handyman on December 30, 2017, 06:21:25 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on November 24, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

The same thing has been happening to me, hope this can be fixed I spent hours gathering my list.

It seems like the database table was corrupted. It has been repaired, and downloading files from the download list seems to work again (at least for me).

QuoteEDIT: I also discovered (not sure if this is normal behaviour?) that something on my download list but not downloaded will show "You have downloaded this 0 times ... last 2017/11/24" on the lot page.
That message has been funky ever since the download list was originally added years ago. I've adjusted it to be more informative now. Files that are on the download list should display "You have placed this file on your download list on 2018-06-07" now.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

fantozzi

May I ask: the LEX, does it support webp pictures upload and display?

Thank you.

scoty

hello, after a long absence, a year, I come back on LEX and there, oh surprise, I discover that my download history no longer exists  :(; can you get it back?
Thank you in advance.
... that's my pixel, click away!