• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maristela dos reis

RippleJet

You've got three accounts on the LEX:

• maristela dos reis, which is activated
  • Maristela, which I have now manually activated
  • estella, which is still not activated

Let us know if you cannot access with either Maristela or maristela dos reis.

Cantaur

Hey. I am sure I managed to mess up something at my end but have been having a devil of a time accessing LEX. I changed my password to something I couldn't forget and then re-registered under a different name (which worked for one day (so I made a donation to the site cause I love it so much!) then it stopped working) Would you delete the Leovenis17 and check the Cantaur account please? Thanks so much!

RippleJet

I've sent you a PM. Note that your LEX account is all in lower case... cantaur. ;)

renan maxis

I received the email, but when I squeeze the activation link that appears error screen. can solve?
My numbering is Renan
my username is (enan20 braga)
thanks

RippleJet

I've manually activated "renan20 braga". ;)

Note however, that you do also have another account, "Renan20 Maxis".
That account is already activated.

Big_Baazzoo

My registration for the forums works, and I tried to register for the LEX separately, as advised here, but I get the evil monkey and no e-mail with activation code.  It says I am already registered, but I cannot log in to the LEX.

Thanks

Big_Baazzoo
stagehand__18@hotmail.com

RippleJet

Big_Baazzoo is an existing LEX account of yours, activated more than two years ago,
when you successfully downloaded the updated Marrast underpasses and CSX Mega Props 6.

I assume you want us to reset the password for that account? :)

gyzzzmo

I obviously can login to the sc4devotion forum, but cannot use it to login the LEX. Didnt receive any e-mail related to the LEX either.

Please fix and thanks in advance,

Gyzzzmo :)

202CMAJ

I also didn't receive an activation email for the LEX. Would someone be kind enough to activate my account there? (same username 202CMAJ)

RippleJet

gyzzzmo, your account was activated by yourself,
and you've successfully downloaded DatPacker in June last year.
Let us know if you want us to reset your password.

202CMAJ, I have manually activated your account. ;)
You've also created other accounts which also still are not activated... JAMC202 and JAMC203.

gyzzzmo

I actually only registered on the sc4devotion site a couple of days ago. But plz reset my password yes, so i can download the datpacker :)

thanks!

maristela dos reis

Obrigada! Já posso acessar Lex .
   Maristela

RippleJet

Quote from: gyzzzmo on April 05, 2011, 10:29:43 PM
But plz reset my password yes, so i can download the datpacker :)

I've reset your password and sent you the new one in a PM. ;)

Quote from: maristela dos reis on April 06, 2011, 04:40:47 AM
  Obrigada! Já posso acessar Lex .

Meu prazer! :)

TexasBeau

Hi.  Have tried twice to register at the Lex but have not received an email beyond the one for my forum registration.  I know it is not an email problem on my end.  I am 62 years old and am in my 31st year of using a computer so I have pretty much mastered the thing.  Heck, I was using the old bulletin boards 10 years before Al Gore invented the internet.   ;D   I am living proof you cannot be too old to love SimCity.  I have purchased every version they ever released, beginning from day one.  Sorry, I regress.

I apologize for violating the clone rule.  I had not yet seen that topic before I had already tried a new, second registration.  You will probably find two username submissions: UncleGus and RedCoat.  I would prefer to keep the UncleGus one.  You can kill the RedCoat one.  I set the same password for each one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  And thanks to all you devotees for all the fantastic work and support for the game!

Sam
Email:  BSC dot smc at xemaps dot com

RippleJet

Quote from: TexasBeau on April 07, 2011, 11:50:58 PM
You will probably find two username submissions: UncleGus and RedCoat.  I would prefer to keep the UncleGus one.  You can kill the RedCoat one.  I set the same password for each one.

Two usernames found, neither of which was activated: UncleGus and TexasBeau. No RedCoat to kill though... $%Grinno$%

I've manually activated UncleGus. ;)

Ramyen

It's been while since I have tried accessing the LEX and forgot my password, User Name Ramyen

RippleJet

Quote from: Ramyen on April 14, 2011, 11:43:58 AM
It's been while since I have tried accessing the LEX and forgot my password, User Name Ramyen

I've sent you a new password in a PM. ;)

jp_alt23

hi I can't access the Lex but I already registered and have confirmed my e-mail...

my user name is jp_alt23

Big_Baazzoo

Quote from: RippleJet on April 02, 2011, 02:59:55 PM
Big_Baazzoo is an existing LEX account of yours, activated more than two years ago,
when you successfully downloaded the updated Marrast underpasses and CSX Mega Props 6.

I assume you want us to reset the password for that account? :)

I thought it had worked at some point :) well, since the monkey hates me, if changing the password would work, that's just fine with me.  Will that change the password for the forums too?  It would be easier if they both are the same.

Thanks