• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

lovsims: if you are having problems with your password, let my know by PM and I will reset it to a temporary one for you. Your account is activated.
elfangor801: I cannot find your registration at the LEX. Please register again.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

elfangor801

Well it says that my username is already registered from when I did it last time but I'll try another one and get back to you.

BarbyW

elfangor801: It didn't show last time I looked but is there now and I have activated that account so don't make another.

elfangor801

Sardonic Arbiter

You wouldn't be so kind as to do the same for me?

BarbyW

SturmeyArcher0

I have tried to register at the LEX, but I won't get my activation email. Perhaps you can manually activate me. My username is SturmeyArcher0

callagrafx

Quote from: SturmeyArcher0 on June 13, 2007, 02:27:47 AM
I have tried to register at the LEX, but I won't get my activation email. Perhaps you can manually activate me. My username is SturmeyArcher0

You're good to go  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

daihtnaoz

Hello All, I was wondering about how long it usually takes to receive the confirmation email. I've been waiting a little while now and I'm wondering if Yahoo lost it!

BarbyW

Sardonic Arbiter

Owen Luby

I've tried numerous times but I am not getting an activation email!!
Aggrivation!

Some names I've tried are:
Organ Fluid
Owen Luby
owenluby
Jsmith55

They're all not working -- and I need the Dat Packer re-installed so I can play properly again!

:'( :'(
I want SC4 back!!

BarbyW

The only ones that were showing as registered were Organ Fluid - now activated - and jsmith55 - now deleted. You should now be able to access the LEX as Organ Fluid.

Owen Luby

I want SC4 back!!

callagrafx

Organ Fluid?  Owen, I worry about you  :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Simbabe54

Quote from: jeronij on November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM
Please, post here all the bugs and/or technical issues you may find while using the site´s features. Be as clear as possible when explaining the problem, and post a pic when possible, to help us diagnose and solve the problem.
I don't know if I am posting this in the right forum(please don't flame me too hard)but I am unable to log into the SC4D LEX.I have activated and registered.Every time I try to log in I get an eror message telling me that my account is not activated...even though it is.Can anyone help me?

Simbabe54

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D
I registered,I think I recieved an activation email...but still not able to log into the LEX.Is there a seperate registration for this or something?I really want to log in but every time I try it tells me I haven't activated my account...maybe I need a new activation email?

Moved to a more appropriate place ~Wouanagaine~

callagrafx

You may have missed the LEX activation mail...but fear not, as you've just been activated manually.  Enjoy and welcome to the site.

Simbabe54

Quote from: callagrafx on June 20, 2007, 07:22:55 AM
You may have missed the LEX activation mail...but fear not, as you've just been activated manually.  Enjoy and welcome to the site.
&apls you rock!thank you!