• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Schifenberhg | The end |

Started by Manny, June 16, 2007, 07:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

That mosaic is great, Manny! Can't wait to see more!

tooheys

Couple of nice photos there Manny ;)

The mosaic is particularily good and showcases the area nicely. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

freedo50

Great mosaic manny, only one criticism of it though; you have a few buildings which are repeated two or more times, if you could find somthing else to put in their place, then the whole area would benefit, in my opinion.

Fred

Manny

Snaper

Beautiful image

Kneely an update  :thumbsup:

ExiLe

wow, I love how you plan your transportation system! Nice work!

take care,
...coming soon

spartanB292

Very Nice job, beautiful works on the rail lines, just one question:

in the third picture, in the very first post, what is the computer-store-looking building to the left?

thank you
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

Vario80

Thank you very much for the last updates. The rail system looks very welll aligned and the same goes for the city. The buildings are a bit repetitive though, but that's okay for me. The railway bridge looks pretty cool and with these embarkment walls also very realistic. In French i would say: trés bien!  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

thundercrack83

Those bridges look fantastic, Manny! Great teaser! I can't wait to see more!

RichGray

i just love your station!!! its not too tight, youve got plenty of space, which makes it look better IMO.

If you want, perhaps detail the bits round the building with a carpark maybe?  &idea
Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!

Pat

Manny that is wonderfull bridge shot  &apls &apls
i will be back looking for more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BossOx

Really like those spacious avenues in the urban areas in contrast to the other denser streets.  Very nice bridges also with those slope walls.  An interesting and vibrant mix of old W2W European houses with more modern highrises near the hospital.

Manny

Thank you very much everybody! I still present my exuses for my English which is pitiful ... &mmm

An update of my city ...

&hlp

thundercrack83

Fantastic update, Manny! I love the way you've set up your railways with the walls and underpasses, and your use of the new NAM avenue roundabouts is spectacular. Great job, my friend!

Yoder7652

wow...great start you got going here. I really like the european feel of your MD...can't wait to see more of your work!

tooheys

That's a good update Manny  :thumbsup: The city has developed nicely and it looks like
you have put a lot of time and effort into the planning.

Don't be concerned about your English, mine is pretty poor too, I speak Australian :D.

If you can, perhaps let us know what some of the major buildings are in your photos. Photo 5 has a couple
of major landmarks and it would be good to know what they are. Nothing detailed, just a description, parliament building,
museum etc. It just adds to your MD, which is quite good already.

Also, I'm sure there are a few other French members out there who might be able to help you out with any
language difficulties.

Looking forward to more

Cheers

Dave

rooker1

Wow, that was a huge amount of pictures.  Great work.  The city looks very nicely laid out.  I like the roads beside the avenues.  And the curved rail pieces look very nice as well.  You keep doing updates like this, this MD will become very popular!

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Vario80

Thanks again for that update. You have a lot of different buildings and landmarks in your city that makes it look very realistic. Also the city is very pleasantly green. And last but not least don't worry about your english, i think we can all understand you very well and as tooheys already said there are a lot of french members on the side who can help you with english. Merci beaucoup! &apls  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

TheSixCents

Good Job!
I just want to know how you get the rail to curve

bat