• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Schifenberhg | The end |

Started by Manny, June 16, 2007, 07:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichGray

sorry for hijacking this manny, want to answer a fellow members question.

TheSixCents:  Download the Network Addon Mod (NAM). The long curve is in the rail puzzle pieces.

im done.

btw, its lookin stunning. youre use of custom content is fab, and the raised rail looks very well made.

keep it up!  :thumbsup:
Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!

urban

:thumbsup: I really like your city.
You don't find good looking european city often, but your one is one of the better ones :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

BossOx

Lovely mixture of custom content and those split avenues with large medians really open up the city, but not too much, very good balance between open space and urban areas.

Just one thing; IMHO the plaza around the stadium is a little bare, maybe some greenery in the corners or some souvenir shops or eating places or whatever you think is appropriate.

Manny

Oh thank you very much! They is really very sympathetic to want to help me for my English! Only I do not wish to become a kind of "boulet" for the person who will help me!  &mmm
I'am really touched that of the person want to help me :thumbsup:

But I have also a bad news to announce to you!  :(
Following a problem of my PC, the area of "Schifenberhg" and the totality as of the my plugins disappeared...
It is thus the end for me of this area which I liked! But next the areas and city which I will make will be even more beautiful (at least I hope for it) thanks to all your comments constructive!  :thumbsup:
Thank you still   ;)

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, Manny. I hope you can get everything straightened out! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work. Good luck, my friend!

tooheys

That's badluck Manny, hope to see you back with a new start soon.

Cheers

Dave

Manny

freedo50

That's a real shame Manny, this is one of my favourite MDs here. I just hope you can come back with something as good as (or even better than) Schifenberhg.
Keep your head up!

Fred