• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FARR

Started by Chingchang, October 12, 2008, 05:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chingchang

I'm sure I will get panned for asking, but I can't find anything on it. Searching just brings up CJs with the authors using the mod.

What's the scoop on FAR/FARR? Where on earth is the official thread?

Andreas

Well, there is no official thread, since the mod is not official yet either. ;) There's a limited public beta test going on at the moment, but I assume that there will be a public release soon.
Andreas

dedgren

Heh, ChingChang- I guess 3RR [linkie] is about the closest thing to an "official" thread as the FARR has ever had.  Problem is, there's lots of other stuff there that you have to trip over to get to see it.

Are you looking for anything in particular?  I know a few things about the FARR, and know who to ask for answers to the stuff I don't.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Chingchang

Thanks for the replies andreas/dedgren.

I had noticed quite a few people using the FARR (like Haljacky). I was wondering if maybe I could try it out, but Andreas has mentioned it is limited. So that aspiration may be out the window.

Cheers.

EDITOh, it's not that limited.  Check your email in a bit.  -DE

MassHelper

Well, our friend Dave here made the textures of FARR himself and would know where to get it (or try it out)..

:) Mass
SC4 Modders' Assistant and Adviser

Streetlight 725

The FARR have a lot of curves.it will be relesed soon.

Chingchang

Quote from: MassHelper on October 13, 2008, 05:38:09 PM
Well, our friend Dave here made the textures of FARR himself and would know where to get it (or try it out)..

:) Mass
Yep, he's a texturing master.  ;D

And I guess I'll be getting the beta? If that's true then awesome, I'll make sure to show it off in my CJ.