• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

thanks for the link, but it seems the houses don't have cables in the lot there...

anyway looking forward to see it in future... I know that mod are vital for your MD as it vital for mine too (for me, I decide to delay NAM update instead of your action, just let you know  $%Grinno$% )

and nice region shot!  :thumbsup:

and err, if you don't mind, where did you get some mid rise 1x1 apartment : http://puu.sh/65POI.jpg (or whatever it is but looks like apartment) in the last update?

mgarcia

I love Kamiyama.  Your cities are very beautiful Art!  I love your updates.

1 question though - how is it that you have several train models in the same pic? - I thought that you could only use one at a time in game. 

kbieniu7

Much, much better! To be honest I have no idea, how should japanish-style coast look like, but in my opinion now it's more interesting and opens new possibilities to creative ideas.  :)
What is more, you created one detail, that I haven't thouth about in my region - islands on rivers.
By the way: it is not well visible on this screen, but I hope that none of the new islands would be a problem for approaching planes :P

Keep it going!
Kamil
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

Hello!

It seems the overpass mod decided to work on its own. Perfect! :)

Sorry 976, I don't remember where I found these apartment buildings. I tried to search through all the Japanese website but I didn't find anything.

Mgarcia - The trains are put in the pictures through photo manipulation. :)

Kamil - Don't worry, the islands are low enough to allow landing/taking off from both runways. Also, the other side is completely clear so it all works out. :)

And that's all for today folks, hope you liked this little update!

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Mr.Lin

Little update contains a huge details. It is a great update, isn't it ? ;)
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

mgarcia

Wonderful update Art.  The train station is amazing and your bats, gosh they are gorgeous!   &apls  &apls 

Thank you for answering my query!  :thumbsup:

MTT9

That train station is great!!! How big is it?
You can call me Matt

Gugu3

Very nice Arthur!
Guess that train station is a bat of yours... ()what()
Cheers

art128

Quote from: Gugu3 on January 05, 2014, 03:19:03 AM
Very nice Arthur!
Guess that train station is a bat of yours... ()what()
Cheers

If you're talking about the platforms -> yes
If you're talking about the building -> no

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

amazing work! That area looks so authentic there! I like how everything are fit well there!

and nice region view there!

scott1964

kbieniu7

Very nice urban feeling! I like the big square in front of the railway station. Moreover, great work with those platforms.  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

gn_leugim

Nice picture, like how you use the rail endings near the station :)

vortext

Finally caught up with the last couple of updates. Great work all around! &apls

The islands and mountains are a good addition to the region. I'm looking forward to see it get developed (provided you don't scrap this one prematurely as well  :P).  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

benedict

Another great update.

Congratulations - you're number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

art128

Thanks for the comment guys!

Sorry for not updating before, I was a bit busy playing other games and BATing.

Today update has no region view. For some reason region census refuses to open my region. Too bad because I've changed most of the region again. But this time I've found a layout I'm actually happy with.
Anyway, this update will be about Sendai again, from another angle.

Hope you liked this update! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

kelis

Looking good my friend !! I like so much that Sendai tower, I will use it in my city for sure !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

Good update  &apls &apls

I love this floral landscape  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana