• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bug?

Started by videosean, May 25, 2008, 06:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videosean

I have a street with no traffic that is over capacity?  Is this something anyone wants more info about?  I have the most recent NAM I downloaded and installed on 4.28.2008 - deleted the old NAM stuff in plugins before I installed the new.

xxdita

It looks as if you have a subway system as well? The Congestion View will show all networks, so if that's the case, check your subway.

videosean

No subway under the street.  I'm using combination bus/subway stops.  They aren't roadtop stops and there isn't a stop placed along that street.
Road Traffic volume looks normal/correct:

No other traffic type volume shows anything darker.
Subway volume:

Anthony

for what it's worth: i had similar traffic issues with an existing city after i inadvertently changed the traffic simulator i was using when installing the newest NAM... i just decided to delete the city and start afresh with a different simulator :)
i'm just not sure if this is the cause of your problem...

TEG24601

Does it show as having no traffic on the evening commute?  I have had roads that under the morning commute show none, but under evening commute has everyone driving on it.

TEG

videosean

Quote from: TEG24601 on May 26, 2008, 06:42:45 PM
Does it show as having no traffic on the evening commute?  I have had roads that under the morning commute show none, but under evening commute has everyone driving on it.
Don't I feel dumb now lol  Thanks for the help :)

flame1396

I've never seen a different route taken in morning or evening... always just the other direction. Is that a one way?
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.