• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

I like the attention to detail.  :o  The port looks fantastic.  &apls

rambuckel

Wow that's a whole bunch of great ideas and a fabulous realisation!

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

JoeST

Hey there Robin,

Fantastic new city, just beautiful :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

Just to prove that I am still playing the game. ::) ;)

Enjoy and I will be doing replies next update.
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Now that's one great shot, Robin! I like what you did with the RHW ramps, it's very well made.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

The Intersection looks great.  :thumbsup: Industrial area is really cool. Finally a new picture in your MD.  :) I like the truck parking area next to the diagonal street with its buildings and opposite the old factories.

Badsim

Quote from: rooker1 on December 18, 2011, 09:46:09 AM

Just to prove that I am still playing the game. ::) ;)

And you're playing it marvelously well ... what a pity to do not see your MD more often updated , Robin !  ::)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

RickD

Great intersection. Impressive.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Very nice Robin!  &apls  For a guy who not long ago described NAM/RHW stuff as not really your thing you come up with some pretty fantastic creations  :D

Besides the networks I also really like the way the neighborhoods turned out, particularly the brewery and older industrials in the upper left. Can I ask where you found those diagonal buildings on the left side of the diagonal MAVE-6?

Hope to see more soon  :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Excellent!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

marsh

Beautiful interchange there. :)

,marsh

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rooker1

Christmas Eve. day!!!
The wife, the kids and I are very excited!  The wife has to work but she will home around 8pm and she doesn't go back to work until tomorrow evening.  We still have a lot to do, although for the first time ever, we have the majority of the presents already wrapped.  Dinner this year is at my wife's aunt's house, so the big mess will be there.  I'm in charge of making the Turkey, I seem to have been elected the Turkey maker for every Turkey ocassion, I don't mind, just means I must be doing something right.....right? ::) ()stsfd()
Well I just tried to put something together to show you all, an animation, but it doesn't seem to be working how I wanted it to, so I'll be trying again in the next few days, as I have a week and a half off work.

The card above says it all.  Merry Christmas to All and everyone please have a great time with your family and friends!!

Call me Robin, please.

art128

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too, Robin! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dedgren

Best wishes from Alaska for the new year to you and yours, Robin.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

rooker1

Here is a little something I have been working on.  It still needs some dressing. ;)

Happy New Year from City Hall in down town Toronto.

Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Happy New Year to you Robin

Looks like I've got quite a bit of catching up to do :D

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

noahclem

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you Robin! That's a very nice looking interchange you have there--but where'd the water go?  ;D

Best wishes  :thumbsup:

threestooges

I'm really going to have to start fiddling with those overpasses. Love the progress pic Robin. That settles it. I think today's an SC4 day for me.
-Matt

Pat

Robin been looking real great here wow!!! loving those interchanges you been doing... I too gots a lots of catching up to do as well but its well worth it my friend  :thumbsup:

~Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie