• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Playing the game tonight and I wanted to show you all what I am up to.  Here I have two very old pictures of the industrial seaport part of the city.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the images.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

carlfatal

Happy new year, Robin,
i love the soft slope on the first picture,
and the second one is so total 40´s to 50´s style, wonderful. I have to hear some Little Richard stuff now and dream of a new Kurtis Kraft 500M http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/8774_1955_kurtis_kraft_500m/.
The last spring for really cool cars and good architecture.
Greetz, Carl

DerChrischi

Finally I find your MD, I've searched so long and have not come up with the idea to look here again.
I can only say: What the you could get banned for that ist that? or on German: Wie geil ist das denn?
I'm thrilled. I've now read 25 page may no longer udn. In your case I would like to learn the build-RHW.
Brilliant! Please never leave us!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

rooker1

A quick pic from tonight's gaming session.  I think I have this area just about complete. ()stsfd()

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

The area looks fantastic and very realistic. I like the SPUI, very creative.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

FrankU

Yes, nice.  &apls
I like the industry next to and even under the elevated avenues.

art128

Looks great! That marina is just fine there. I like the blue building in front of it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Pretty cramped, me likey  :thumbsup:

The building between the rhw is great, should make for easy parking  $%Grinno$%
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Very well-done area Robin!  &apls  The SPUI is great and I also love the density!

rooker1

Thanks everyone for stopping by and all the nice comments.  Here is another quick update to show what I have been doing.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Really nice work Robin  &apls

The MMPs are extremely well put together and Xannepan's new station is always a pleasure on the eyes  ;)

I'm not familiar with what you have going on with the seaport, though I wish I was--it looks great and I've yet to make a nice-looking port myself. I would suggest one thing: would your MMP work cover the area better without the retaining wall?

Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:

-Noah

thundercrack83

Happy belated holidays, Robin!

As I would suspect, your work with RHW is outstanding, my friend! It's making me want to try my hand with it one of these days! And, it would be Mind Scape if there wasn't some great industrial stuff popping up!

Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

nbvc

Great seaport and the MMP park is nice. &apls

vortext

Another nice area  &apls And I must aks, where did you get the building in the second pic, lower right corner? The one with the clocktower, looks so nice.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Quote from: vortext on January 10, 2012, 10:30:56 PM
Another nice area  &apls And I must aks, where did you get the building in the second pic, lower right corner? The one with the clocktower, looks so nice.

It's the San Fransisco terminal building you can get buy shipping the LEX DvD Link

Great job with that area, Robin. The mix of San Francisco's terminal, Paris' station and industrial BATs is very well done as they blend together. Also it might be the first time I see this San Francisco Bat, not a  lot of people used it.

The walls looks pretty, in this setup with a port, and a MMP park around them. Speaking about the port, it is well done once again with using the tips of the road, nice job. Also the skywalkay from the station to the parking lot is another great little detail. I would only suggest to put it one tile further to make sure the parking lot entrance can be TE connected.

Take care,

-Arthur. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

The area looks great. I like the warehouse at the dock and the small railyard. Have you tried using a smooth Avenue curve instead of the diagonal section? I think it could look better. Though it would probably cause a problem with the diagonal path.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

DerChrischi

Hello Rooker,
Beautiful pictures and the port facility like it very much! What is a great port building with the tower? I've never seen!

Yan077

Really nice pictures Robin, in your hands, the San francisco's terminal is just an awesome BAT !
:thumbsup:

io_bg

Nice coastal pics! I like the SPUI in the previous update, it turned out great :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Dantes

Is that an old ferry station?  ()what() The rail station up the hill looks great. :thumbsup:  Down the coast is a beautiful series architecture.  :o Fantastic!  :thumbsup: