• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 1 Additional Pics

Started by dedgren, March 20, 2009, 09:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Just teaser pics.

Bridging in Quad "E"

David

EDITChanged title of thread per rules. -DE
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

BarbyW

David, Fred only wants two pictures for Challenge 1. Put the extra ones into an Additional Images thread.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Rayden

I'm teased enough David. Competition it's getting ferocious, good!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: BarbyW on March 20, 2009, 09:31:51 AM
David, Fred only wants two pictures for Challenge 1. Put the extra ones into an Additional Images thread.

I would change the topic title and use it as a main thread and create a new one for the challenge ;)

metarvo

Is that FAR I see?  Somehow, I'm not surprised.  It's good to see you here, David.

Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mightygoose

here he comes....

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

@Barby- Oops.  This is just a "teasers" thread.  If I need to rename it "Additional Pics," well... make it so!

I can only allow myself about half an hour a day to do this- I have so much stuff to do in 3RR.  So here's the other 15 minutes worth.

Road building - Quad A.

You can probably guess at this point which side of the river is the less affluent.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

jmyers2043

Dedgren has joined?! I am in so last place now  &cry2  that is to say when he learns to read the rules ...  ;)    :D
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mrbisonm

Better read the rules in your 15 minute sparetime, especially about posting pics etc... dedgren......lol... I only asked for two pics and maybe a plan. Please name your challenge thread something like *dedgren-Challenge1*. It will be easier for us to find and come back to when needed. Thanks.

This looks promissing, but nice pictures don't make a good mayor they say, right? We'll see....... :thumbsup:. I haven't unfortunetly seen much of 3RR yet (heard a lot about though), but am amazed of what I have seen, you're almost as good as me (NoG and Winding River Project to come).....lol....only kidding. All the CJ'ers have their style and qualities.

I am sure you'll be one of the harder competitors to play with in GRV II...... Let's see what you can do....... ;) Welcome to our GRV II Challenge and wishing you good luck and hopefully enough free time. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

wouanagaine

Aaarrrgh David is here
So my only hope now is Fred will ask all the remaining challenge to not show any nature :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pat

OK David has his A game on and I quit lol!!! naw only kidding  :D :D  Loooking very good here with your extra pics David!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Hey, nobody quit, now- I had to catch up 'cos I joined late.  Like Fred (mrb) says, this isn't a contest.

Besides, sooner or later I'll have to...

...the horror, the horror...

...actually build something other than roads, tracks and fences.  You folks'll have to show me where all that other stuff is.

Seriously, I'm overwhelmed by the talent that's on display in this go-round of GRV.  I've already snuck peeks at most everyone else's pics, and nobody has anything to be ashamed of.  Fred and Lynn, hats off to the two of you for all your hard work in getting this together.

Anyway, one more pic and it's quits for the day here- I've got lots to do at 3RR.

This one's from "D" Quad.

I could live in a place like that.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

mightygoose

God forbid david we see a project by you that might finish with the decade :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

Just some eyecandy as I plant a few tens of thousands of trees in Quad A while waiting for the next challenge.

...seasonal trees...

Have a great weekend.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Splime

Oh hell, David's pulled out the seasonal trees... And they look amazing!

In the winter pic, is that the snow cheat, a snow mod, or something else?

Kitsune

That first pic reminds of the drive from Sudbury along highways 17 and 6 into Little Current on Manitoulin Island in Ontario during the peak of fall colours. Absolutely beautiful.
~ NAM Team Member

Pat

david I feel a sense of 3rr here wow!!! Great job my friend!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

Oh, dear, it's Game Over for all of us now.  $%Grinno$%  No, wait, Fred said this isn't a competition.  Really, Game Over in SimCity?  ;D

The seasonal trees are placed very well, David.  I guess you planted each and every one of them in Mayor mode, right?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mrbisonm

How many shovels did you use up to plant all these? Great pics, nice snow too. Keep it up.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

tag_one

Wonderful pictures David  :thumbsup: The seasonal trees are great and road is planned very realistic  &apls

art128

Wonderful pictures indeed !
David, you're doing an excellent job there my friend !
The railway line looks excellent on autumn. In winter it looks a siberian landscape !

Can't wait to see more, and Take Care my friend,

- Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog