• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Paradise Falls 2

Started by jacqulina, May 12, 2007, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 2 of PF2!

I really like your river with excellent detailling! Very realistic! :thumbsup:

Snaper

It's amazing :o ...  It is so real

Bravo !  &apls

jacqulina

just a quick reply to glepit yes they are jeronij water effects i think there called culvert and water effects,there on the lex i think.im glad you like the waterfall

Air6

Your waterfalls are so realistic. Very nice pics. Bravo. I'm looking forward to see more.

Copperalis

Great update. I have to agree with glepet, the underwater flora looks good, as does the subtle placement of swans and water flora. :thumbsup:

I'm not too sure about the waterfall effects - in some MDs they tend to be a bit overpowering. However, in this case I think the careful planting of tall trees makes them blend in nicely with the landscape.

If I can be cheeky and ask, where do the fallen trees come from? I've seen them in this and other MDs but have not let located them on the LEX or STEX. I am hoping they will be suitable for making an ancient fish weir in one of my rivers.

thundercrack83

Beautiful...Simply beautiful! Those cliffs are amazing. Keep up the good work, my friend!

jayo

Nice cliffs, can't  wait for more  :thumbsup:
I'm back

sebes

I am sorry to read that Paradise Falls was lost, but I really admire that you continue and make a second version. Personally, I am glad to be able to follow this one from scratch! It's a pleasure to see you sculpting and terraforming the tile. Very good &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Lovely update and display of your skills. &apls

Did I see swans in your pics oooh where'd ya get them if you don't mind me asking?

More please as always :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

callagrafx

:D :D :D They're not swans but pleasure yachts...

Lovely update as always Jac, it's nice to see the way you progress the terraforming, almost a mini tutorial in itself  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Copperalis

Oops... Thanks for the correction Callagrafx. I had a sneaking suspicion they might be sailing boats but couldn't be sure. :-[ Off to get my eyes tested - perhaps we need a ploppable commercial optician in the game!

urban

the waterfalls are amazing, and so many details  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

socomseal45

those falls are amazing  :thumbsup: &apls one question (sorry if it has already been answered) what water mod are you using?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

mattb325

Welcome back Jacqulina - it is a shame to hear about the previous region, but I see you are well on the way to creating something beautiful with this one

Pikatchoum

What a wonderfull start. I'm jealous  :), i just don't know how to make so nice landscapes. The waterdalls are amazing. I love the pond, it's so lovely. More, more, more ! ...  :-[ .

Big up my friend.  :)

Badsim

Hi Jacky ,

I don't wait for your updates here ...  ;D ... so pictures (and others)  already seen at Simtrop.  ;)

I'm sorry to tell you that oppositely to what you were hoping , these pictures of this wonderful landscape aren't in order .... $%Grinno$%

You're a true perfectionist , working again on the "pool" in front of waterfalls ... and the result is breathtaking : first jewel . :sunny:

Bravo . :)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Looking forward to more!

Ennedi

Hello jacqulina,

You don't know me but I observed your work on ST and here and it's fantastic for me.
I like the atmosphere of your pictures and I like it very much. There is something mysterious in it.
I especially like your choice of terrain mod, trees and underwater lots.

I lost my work a few times and every next version was better. So go ahead!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

jacqulina

hi everyone time for an update i think,i havnt been well so i havnt had the energy to update twice sorry,but here it is now
i hope you like it

GLEPIT  hi my friend the effects are available to everyone on the lex they are jeronij,s very nice work.thankyou so much i will try to blend everything in just like i did in PF 1,i promise lol.

FLEDDER200  thankyou so much sweety,im happy you like it so far.

BAT  thankyou my friend the river detailing isnt finished yet,i have some close up work to do yet.

SNAPER  hi my friend thankyou so much im glad you like it

AIR6  thankyou very much im glad you like my work so far

COPPERALIS X 2  wow thankyou so much my friend,they are little pleasure boats but i wish there was swans,i agree about the waterfalls however if like you said carefull planting off trees does give a better effect i think,i think the fallen trees are in a cp package on the lex. lol dont worry you are not the only one that thought they were swans lol.

THUNDERCRACK83  thankyou so much my friend,it sure takes a long time to do those cliffs

JAYO  thankyou so much my friend

SEBES  thankyou my friend i was sad to lose PF 1 but im enjoying doing PF 2,i never give up lol,im happy that you will be following this one from scratch and im happy you like my work.

THETEACAT  hiya derry hows you my friend,thankyou so much,no swans wish there was though,theres allways more

CALLAGRAFX  hiya lee my friend and hows you,thankyou so much im happy you like my work in PF 1 AND PF 2

URBAN  thankyou so much my friend,im happy you like my work so far

SOCOMSEAL45  hi my friend thankyou so much i use the brigantine from peg water mod

MATTB325  thankyou for the welcome,it is a shame,but i am enjoying Making PF2 thankyou so much my friend

PIKATCHOUM  hi my friend.dont be jealous just take your time like i do and you will be able to do just like me,anyway you make fantastic citys i dont.thankyou for your wonderfull comment there is more here it is now lol

BADSIM  hi my friend.ahhh lol so you have seen ahead of others lol,i know i got a little confused lol im not used to doing two sites updates lol,thankyou so much for the wonderfull comment,im happy you like my work.

BAT  here is more my friend

ENNEDI  thankyou so much my friend for the awesome comment,its not nice to lose your work im sorry for that but i find its fun to start again.not more than twice lol

thankyou for visiting

callagrafx

&apls &apls &apls

Loving the care and attention you're putting into this Jac...I know what you mean about energy, I could certainly use some myself :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it