• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Paradise Falls 2

Started by jacqulina, May 12, 2007, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

This is great what your doing. I love your attention to details.

IMO - Just a point of note re: castle wall - You have very long stretchs of wall without stairs. Its just that this would not be so in RL. Otherwise how would you get your troops up there in the time of need $%Grinno$%. I know you'll say they have been removed for aesthetic reasons  :D

Looking forward to your next posting

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

That castle is looking wonderful, jacqulina! Again great pictures of the river! :thumbsup:

Fledder200

Looking awsome...again!!!
but what do you expect...your the Queen of Nature :)  ()stsfd()
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

rooker1

The castle looks great so far and your pictures are so peaceful and scenic.  Great work.

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Snaper

Woow, It's very nice ... I like various images, we can see that you exchanges often, until you would be satisfied ... If I were to do it, there would be much more images   $%Grinno$%

Bravo  &apls and I'll be glad to see more  :thumbsup:

jeronij

Hello Jacky,

again a pleasure to come to PF and have a virtual tour  ;D

I like your castle development so far  :thumbsup: . I will keep an eye here to see how wonderfully developes  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Jmouse

Hi Jacqulina, sorry to hear about PF1, but glad to see PF2 in a forum where I can do more than just lurk! Your terraforming skills are legendary, and your reputation is well deserved. I shall thoroughly enjoy watching this lovely region develop from square one.

Joan

sebes

Wow... that is going to be a very big castle! I admire how much details you put in the pictures. Thanks for showing how you do this.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

Whew! Those castle walls are marvelous, Jacky! PF2 is certainly shaping up to be just as good as PF1! Great job!

Badsim

Hi Jacky ,

This time , I waited for your update here ...
This picture is just looking like an artistic photoshoped version of a real one .
Quote from: jacqulina on June 06, 2007, 02:54:23 PM

Wonderful ... &apls

I'm looking forward the development at the interior of this medieval enclosure ... It's a pity that no BATers have created any diagonal pieces for this excellent wall set , but , anyway , great use of it . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Shadow Assassin

Wow, Jacky, you've come over here too.  ;D

Beautiful work. I lurk in your CJ, because I don't know what to say because everybody else has said it. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!