• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Dark Side of the Earth

Started by Moshi, April 02, 2008, 07:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moshi

(Last? Maybe, let's hope not) Update 9/17/08

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Mulefisk

I approve of your title. Pink Floyd is the greatest band in history.  ;D

Looking forward to some more clear shots. :thumbsup:

Yoman

Not sure if its the greatest band in history, but definitely top 3. (I think Led Zeppelin steals the greatest band title, Pink Floyd and The Who are tied for second).

Anyway excellent work moshi!

iamgoingtoeatyou

Quote from: Yoman on April 02, 2008, 09:39:28 AM
Not sure if its the greatest band in history, but definitely top 3. (I think Led Zeppelin steals the greatest band title, Pink Floyd and The Who are tied for second)

Ew $%Grinno$%

Nice job Moshi!

sebes

must be Moshi-san - as here the sun is shining you must have darkness in Japan  :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Collgab

Looks interesting. Cant wait for more  :thumbsup:

*puts a candle infront of picture  %confuso ... Nope still cant see it*

Pat

Yup defintly dark side alright moshi-san but I like the title and the banner you have made....  I cant wait to see more dark side of the earth!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Starmanw402007

That certaintly is different from most cities I've seen this far. And I agree with everyone here, it's sure is Dark there. :D.
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

bat

Very dark there that picture! But that town is looking nice! The roads there, too!

Looking forward to more of The Dark Side of the Earth!

Moshi

Daytime:

Thanks for the many replies! For the record, the greatest band title goes to the Beatles, but nothing beats an afternoon sitting in a sofa reading a good book with Pink Floyd playing in the background. ()stsfd()

The west side of town

Downtown

Resized pics, Robin  :thumbsup:

TopCliff

That's an awesome quaint little town. It may be small, but it has a busy character to it. Reminds me of San Lois Obispo way down south. Good job!
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

vester

Great region. Keep the pictures coming, Moshi san

Pat

Moshi-san this was a great update and I loved the little creek..

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Glenni

I like it, the title is the top of the self, and your town, city, or whatever it is looks great! :)

bat

Fabulous New Fargo is looking very nice there, Moshi! Great town! Looking forward to the second part of it! ;) :)

Starmanw402007

Fantastic update of the dark side of the earth Moshi. Both Day/Night photos are also awesome. Keep Up the Great Work with your city and keep those updates coming!
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Moshi

Teaser:

Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Resized pic, Robin  ;)

mjig_dudy

Quote from: Yoman on April 02, 2008, 09:39:28 AM
Not sure if its the greatest band in history, but definitely top 3. (I think Led Zeppelin steals the greatest band title, Pink Floyd and The Who are tied for second).

You've got the correct bands there, but the order should most defiantly be 1.Pink Floyd 2.The Who 3.Led Zeppelin.

It's a very nice city you've got, I love the rural setting.

Pat

Moshi-san wonderful teaser there and I soo look forward to the update!!!!