• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Great mosaic Dustin, and congrats again!!!  :thumbsup:

bat

Congrats on over 2000 comments!!
And wonderful mosaic for this number! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more...

calibanX

Congratulations on 2000 Dustin. Here's to the next 2000!  &apls  &apls  &apls

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

ecoba

If This Is Still Part Of No Lurking Day...

No Lurk!

Ethan

I Would Have Posted Above calibanx but, they posted while I was typing

thundercrack83

Once again, thanks to such a fantastic outpouring of support, we've had an absolutely wonderful amount of replies, so I will just say thank you to everyone for your such gracious comments and support! It makes me feel so great that, since things have begun to move slower here in Marathon since I started working, there has been just as much, if not more support than ever! I thank you all so very much, and I hope to see you all here very soon!

In the meantime, I've been working on a new lot...

It's not quite finished yet, but we're on the right track, I think!

Thanks for stopping by!

In a bit!

Luke09

THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really want to have something like that Dustin!!nice lotting,you have future on that  :thumbsup:
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

art128

OOOooooh  !! the Brandenburg errr no the Commonwealth gate looks wonderful Dustin, nice work the LOTting and the effort of the diagonals.  :thumbsup:
Take care,
-Arthur.  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Hi Dustin!
A big time you didn't do an update, but nice to see you do one. The lotting is very very very nice, I love it, but it doesn't looks like the reality ::) The place around the Brandeburg's Gate isn't like that. But it's you who sees :) But also nice :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Err Guillaume, I know it's the afternoon here in France, but I think you need to take a coffee cup, this isn't Robin's MD bur Dustin's one !  :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Nice new Lot there! It's great!
Looking forward to more from that lot... ;)

dedgren

100 (and now 100+) fantastic pages of Marathon, Dustin!  That's just icing on the cake, though.  There are so many reasons you've given us to follow your work- to look and not comment here just feels somehow out of place.

You are becoming the SC4 Monument Master.  Your grasp of monumental architecture appears instinctive- you may have missed your calling, my friend.

Here's to the next 100 97!  I bet we get there sooner than one would think.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

djvandrake

Oh!  That looks great.   :thumbsup:  I'm struggling a bit with some diagonal lots at the moment so I can't wait to see what you do with this one.   :)

Sciurus

Quote from: art128 on August 15, 2009, 07:18:33 AM
Err Guillaume, I know it's the afternoon here in France, but I think you need to take a coffee cup, this isn't Robin's MD bur Dustin's one !  :P
Yes thank you, and I took it :P

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

sithlrd98

Hey Dustin, looking pretty good! Your eye for detail is awesome! Looking forward to more!

Jayson

kimcar

&apls Great use of building for this one. Great work

Simpson

Hi Dustin,

Many times here since my last post in your MD and in SC4D, some problems in RL  &mmm. Your MD is my first visit here.
Also I'm a bit in late but I want to congrats you for 2000 posts in your MD, my friend. This is incredible.

I can't comment each update but I can say that this is excellent, as well my friend. The last picture is superb, the work on the LE is as always incredible.

Take care Dustin,

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Battlecat

That new lot is looking great.  You're doing an amazing job on creating your own custom lots for this! 

Leodido

I really love your MD, great work. I'm going to start my own soon, you motivated me to do it :)

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

ecoba

Oh My, Dustin!

That's a wonderous lot.

Ethan