• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBSimio

Another fine mosaic, Dustin!   &apls  The first puzzle piece teaser has certainly got me intrigued and waiting for more...

JB

PS... Driftmaster:  My guess is that you're using IE8... somewhere in the upper tool bar is a button you can click for "Compatibility Mode" which should probably solve your problem.  :thumbsup:

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Sciurus

Dustin,

Nice update you've done it, but one thing, on the latest image, where you show "Les Halles", I find that pavement doesn't go with the BAT. ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

KoV Liberty

Quote from: JBSimio on November 11, 2009, 09:24:47 AM
PS... Driftmaster:  My guess is that you're using IE8... somewhere in the upper tool bar is a button you can click for "Compatibility Mode" which should probably solve your problem.  :thumbsup:

Yay! It worked! Thanks! What I couldn't figure out is why this happend only a few times and not all the time.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

art128

Hey Dustin !
First of all, all my congratulations on getting the second four in one !
Secondly, it's good to see you back at updating your MD my friend !
Now, the critics on the updates.
the daily mosaic (the first, with the Châteauguay Hall Marketplace first lot) is well done, I like how you putted that church behind the buildings in the prolongation of the avenue, it's nicely done ! Also, all those buildings, skyscrapers or everything else fit perfectly in that place.
The day two mosaic is wonderful, as the first one, really well done. I like that subway station just in front of the skyscraper, what a nice place to put it ! Also, behind the three blocks and the what-seems-to-be-a-underground_rail-station is a good place, strategic to get more passengers and also nice looking.
The lot is wonderful too, from what we are able to see, I can only say that it's started quite well !
take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Oh, a nice puzzle piece it appears to be.

Ethan

rdrdrdrd

I want your pluggins folder soooooo bad, lol, nice to see everything here going great, I love the market area and especially the second mosaic :thumbsup:, I have thanksgiving vacation coming up so i should be able to get some sc4 time in, i need to start playing again when I find time between my many activities :-\

ps:  where did you get the buildings in mosaic 2, and are they plopables or growables?

threestooges

Nice moasics Dustin. What's the building (I'm guessing a subway station or something) with the stairs going down into it in the most recent mosaic? You do a great job with your city layouts, and the transit options shown are excellent: buses, trains, cars, seemingly everything. Very well done as always.
-Matt

dsrwhat316

@ Matt: I believe you are looking for Trier Station by jasoncw. It is a subway and bus station.

The mosaic looks excellent, Dustin! I like how you LE'd the subway station. Your latest project looks good, as well. I hope you add some overlay textures to give it more color, though. Looking forward to your next update, Dustin!

~ Dan

EDIT: Almost forgot; Happy Birhday, Dustin!!!  :party: &dance
EDIT 2: Fixed broken link; thanks rdrdrdrd
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Cyclone1001

I have spent the last 3 hours reading this entire diary and, wow. Just wow. I absolutely love the island, and I have started working on my own island nation because this offers so much inspiration. I only have one question: Are you planning on building an airport on the island? I don't really think it matters, but I personally think it would be pretty cool if you did. Thanks and keep up the great work!

rdrdrdrd

Quote from: dsrwhat316 on November 15, 2009, 08:05:27 AM
@ Matt: I believe you are looking for Trier Station by jasoncw. It is a subway and bus station.

The mosaic looks excellent, Dustin! I like how you LE'd the subway station. Your latest project looks good, as well. I hope you add some overlay textures to give it more color, though. Looking forward to your next update, Dustin!

~ Dan

EDIT: Almost forgot; Happy Birhday, Dustin!!!  :party: &dance
Broken link

emgmod

rdrdrdrd

thundercrack83

Well, it's been quite a while again, friends! Work has been as hectic as always, so my scheduled plan for OSITM fell by the wayside, unfortunately. I've still be working diligently on our marketplace project, though...

Things are coming together, I think. Hopefully, with a little luck, we'll be able to get things put together soon!

More to come!

When? Hmmm...we'll see!

djvandrake

ecoba

My gosh, that lot is looking really good, Dustin.

Keep up the good work, and don't worry about your schedule, we'll be here when you have an update.

Ethan

Cyclone1001

Not bad! I also noticed this thread had exactly 91,000 views! Then I posted this so...

Earth quake

Excellent teaser, Dustin. :thumbsup:
I want can see more.

rdrdrdrd

looking a little too Parisian, but it fits

Battlecat

Nice building!  It really looks great, and the details around it look quite nice as well. 

threestooges

It's been too long since I've posted here. It's amazing the amount of work you're able to get done with the way that job keeps you running Dustin. Very impressive. The marketplace looks great, and the building in particular is very nice. Where'd you happen across that, if you don't mind my asking?
-Matt