• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Ooh! To the right was that a gentle slope RHW puzzle piece I saw?

Drift

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tarkus

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on May 22, 2009, 04:48:01 PM
Ooh! To the right was that a gentle slope RHW puzzle piece I saw?

Actually, that's just an ERHW-4 going up a slight incline. 

-Alex

darraghf

Thank-you Alex. I can't wait until I get the chance to use those pieces. They are essential to me
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

KoV Liberty

Oh! My bad!  :-[ Although is there any chance there might be though?

Adrian, I miss you man.

darraghf

al, you need to do is get a slope mod that is compatible with the rhw like the one in the FAQ.
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

KoV Liberty

No I meant like a El-Rhw 4 - RHW 4 transition but a smoother slope than the current one.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

woodb3kmaster

You can improvise your own by using an embankment and the on-slope puzzle piece in combination with a slope mod. It requires some extra room on the sides for the embankment, but it's better than nothing.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

CityMaster563

When Version 4.0 comes out, will it have the wide avenues, or are they coming out separately? I know there is no release date, but how much longer should it take? Just asking.
Coastland Region: The SC4 Story:
http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/4478-coastland-region-the-sc4-
story/
The story of two major counties, Ashville and Coastland, battle out to have an individual city reach 1 million sims, but a major storm destroys one city, and a major. What will now happen?
Coming soon: SimCity 4, Full 3D Art (a museum tour)

Tarkus

Quote from: CityMaster563 on May 23, 2009, 04:01:18 PM
When Version 4.0 comes out, will it have the wide avenues, or are they coming out separately? I know there is no release date, but how much longer should it take? Just asking.

The wider avenues are not part of the RHW project, but rather the NWM.  I really have no idea how long either will really take--that'd be tantamount to giving a release date. 

-Alex

CityMaster563

it's my first time posting here, and I only have 1 question:
How do I post a sreenshot of Simcity 4 in the forum, or other pictures?
Coastland Region: The SC4 Story:
http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/4478-coastland-region-the-sc4-
story/
The story of two major counties, Ashville and Coastland, battle out to have an individual city reach 1 million sims, but a major storm destroys one city, and a major. What will now happen?
Coming soon: SimCity 4, Full 3D Art (a museum tour)

Blue Lightning

Welcome CityMaster563! To post a picture, upload it to an imagehost (like photobucket, imageshack, etc), then get the direct URL of the image. Click the Image button here in the forum, and paste the URL between the two tags.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

jmvl

Hello everyone,

The RHW-8 to RHW-6C transition is completed now. Special thanks to Alex (Tarkus), who made its wonderful North American textures. Here are some pictures:

I've just one Puzzle Piece left to do, namely the RHW-4 to RHW-6C transition with a MIS entrance and a MIS exit lane.

Also, welcome to SC4 Devotion, CityMaster563!

Tarkus

Excellent work as always, jmvl!  I know I'll have plenty of places to use that piece myself. :)

Work is progressing on the draggable ERHW-4-over-RHW-4 Diagonal Overpass Combinations as well.  It's rather difficult RULing, and it's not the most stable setup right now, but it's coming along quite nicely.

-Alex

jmvl

Also, excellent work as always, Alex! :thumbsup: I'll definitely use these new draggable ERHW-4-over-RHW-4 Diagonal Overpass Combinations in my region.

Blue Lightning

jmvl: Awesome work! I think I might have to use more 6C myself now :-[

Alex: Oooh, no more converting to OWRxOWR for those kind of overpasses (now I can build my super-secret giant interchange). Wonderful work :thumbsup:

Anyway, I have a development of my own....
(Click for full)

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

edonsuffinos

metarvo

Teasing, yet pleasing.  ;)  Just the additions in diagonal functionality alone will make RHW 4.0 as anticipated of a release as 3.0, if not more.  Good work, Alex!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

KoV Liberty

:o Good Work! I love it!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Haljackey

jmvl:  Its always great to see further RHW-6C connections, great work!  It also looks a little funky since you are using the Euro textures with an American transition.   $%Grinno$%  Keep at it!   :thumbsup:

Alex:  Nice job!  I'm happy to see progress on the el-RHW.  Knowing that it has further diagonal capability will make it more useful, especially for flyover ramps.

Vince, excellent work!

Is the extra lane "overhanging", or is it the same width of the RHW-6C? (3 tiles)

Also, the shoulder looks a bit wide, but I'm sure that will be fixed as you continue to work on it.

I'm really liking what I see here! 
-Haljackey