• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

looking for dependency

Started by Zack, May 19, 2009, 04:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Yo I seem to have missed a dependency for Simgoobers "F.O.E.S facility" and I wasnt sure I can grab the required file from. YO guys know what file I need to download for this requirement?

Zack

Pat

YO YO YO there Zack,
It honestly takes time for people to get around to find a request for help... I understand its been a Day and I haven't been around LEX support issue thread.... When asking for help there is a looking for Open Request thread here [linkie] But seeing as since this is a SG help needed and he is a BSC Team member there is a help thread for BSC and that is here [linkie]...

OK with that outta the way if you could please give a direct link of the lot from where you downloaded?  The only reason why I ask is because I never heard of this lot from SG LoL.. Also the only reason why I point out those other threads is because asking for a dependency help in a thread that is for LEX support issues don't usually get looked at...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Zack

I might have solved the problem myself. as I dont see any boxes.

Pat

Sweet news there Zack glad you gotten it figured it out...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie